[CH3] Ubat Rai Ubat Rak (TV Scene) : Masu Junyangdikul / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo will finally have a new lakorn this year after signing with Ch.3 in January. I'm so anxious to see who they'll pair her with and what roles she'll play. :confused12:

ละครกับทางช่อง 3 ยังไม่ทันลงจอ แต่แว่วว่าช่อง 3 เตรียมส่งละครให้ “โม” มนชนก อีก 2 เรื่อง เตรียมเปิดกล้องในเร็วๆ นี้

Translation:
"The drama with Channel 3 (Tee Krai Tee Man) is not yet on screen, but hearing that Channel 3 is preparing to send Mo Monchanok two more dramas to start filming soon."

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
It looks like Mo will finally have a new lakorn this year after signing with Ch.3 in January. If I understood correctly, Ch.3 is reportedly preparing two(?) new lakorns for her that'll be starting production very soon. I'm so anxious to see who they'll pair her with and what role(s) she'll play. :confused12:

ละครกับทางช่อง 3 ยังไม่ทันลงจอ แต่แว่วว่าช่อง 3 เตรียมส่งละครให้ “โม” มนชนก อีก 2 เรื่อง เตรียมเปิดกล้องในเร็วๆ นี้

I'm so excited, yay ❤.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx @Waffle That's one of my concerns too. But Mo was on the same float as Kao, Patricia, Ice, Diana and Yam at the Ch.3 anniversary game. So it’s very likely that Ch.3 is planning to promote her as nang'ek. If not now, then it'll probably be like Kao's case where they gave her a couple of secondary roles before pushing her to lead.

If they give Mo two lakorns this year, I hope at least one of them is nang'ek since she already played rai in Tee Krai Tee Man. I find it hard to believe that she would sign a contract with them just to be downgraded to nang'rai/supporting when she was already getting more and better opportunities as lead being freelance.

@babie_sara I wanna see her with both James' too, especially James Ji since he's been following her on IG even before she joined Ch.3 (she hasn't followed him back yet). But all of those guys you mentioned are already booked with 1-2 new lakorns. It's gonna be hard to get their queue unless it's a really big lakorn. I can't think of anyone who's available right now and might be paired with Mo. :confused12: Maybe they'll go for one of their younger rising actors?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Mo is n'ek, but Masu is kind of a skip for me. He is okay as support but I'm surprised Ch3 is giving him so many p'ek roles. Like how are talents like Alex R and Phet not promoted as p'ek but Masu is?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Happy Mo is n'ek, but Masu is kind of a skip for me. He is okay as support but I'm surprised Ch3 is giving him so many p'ek roles. Like how are talents like Alex R and Phet not promoted as p'ek but Masu is?
Alex’s downfall is his height which is the reason why ch3 doesn’t use him as p’ek :( I wish they would use him more!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to @x0unerthanlater for translating the synopsis!

Ubat Rai Ubat Rak (Love Accident)

DA40F5CB-35A8-4AAF-B6F1-9BF41B43FBF9.jpeg

Thitphati, a playboy who's admired by many women, never imagined someone like him, who's perfect in every way, would get rejected by a girl. She is none other than his plain homely secretary, Jitsakao. A playboy like himself would never allow anyone to besmirch his track record. Therefore he made plans to win over her heart. The more aggressive the moves, the more the target retreats. Yet, he's the one who falls head over heels in love with her.

When love was almost settled in place, a secret was revealed and became an obstacle. An accident involving his sister connects to his secretary. How will the young playboy handle the situation?

Detailed summary:

Four years ago, Jitsakao's brother Phetpimol hit Khaloongji (Mon), the step-daughter of the Thaechaphiphat family, in a car crash. Causing great resentment to the point of suing Jitsakao's family into bankruptcy.

Time passed, Jitsakao graduated from school and started working as a secretary for a cosmetic company. She has never forgotten the guilt of what happened. To make matters worse, the Thaechaphiphat family bought out the cosmetic company that she works for. Where Thitphati, the youngest son of the family, becomes the Executive Director. He didn't know about Jitsakao beforehand. (During the time of his sister's accident, he was studying overseas. Besides that, Jisakao's family changed their first and last names since then.) Which makes him wonder why his secretary always avoids facing him. Therefore, making him want to pursue courting Jitsakao earnestly.

His attention causes Jitsakao to waver but she knows better. The matter between them is impossible. She tries to back away and distance herself but Thitphati becomes more aggressive in his pursuit for her. Making it difficult for her to resist...

I'm neutral towards Masu, but Mo is supposed to have another lakorn this year so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she'll be the lead of that one too and pair with someone I like.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Masu has a good height and he has that Korean boy look that’s why ch3 is pushing him. He needs a lot of improvement in his acting.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I am kinda excited. I hope there will be tension and anger here since Masu is going to be aggressive as the summary. Please lots of slap and kiss!! slapandkissrscenesw:kidnap::attempt::naughty2::naughty2: