[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

haudau02

sarNie Egg
can someone be kind enough to sub this or at least summarize what happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbPzMv_Xs2M&feature=channel&list=UL

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder how long it will takes before his true identity reveals...NO OFFENSE, I ADORE Nadech, He is the best looking of all of the Thai actors that I know. He is one hot and handsome man, but more and more, he's showing his feminine side... I'm scare, sad and mad... :rant: it would be a waste if he is what I think he is...
Please don't hate me people, i'm just expressing my thought/feeling and i'm not trying to upset anyone including (me)... Peace out!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder how long it will takes before his true identity reveals...NO OFFENSE, I ADORE Nadech, He is the best looking of all of the Thai actors that I know. He is one hot and handsome man, but more and more, he's showing his feminine side... I'm scare, sad and mad... :rant: it would be a waste if he is what I think he is...
Please don't hate me people, i'm just expressing my thought/feeling and i'm not trying to upset anyone including (me)... Peace out!
LOL He is always playful like that na ja. Don't worry.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I went to sleep over with Yadech was soooooo funny!!! These two are closer than i thought!!! Gosh after watching this i just want them to date like for real hahahha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That Sleepover show is so boring, i'd rather just have a show of just Yadech (they are so freaking entertaining). The fans that they hung out with put me to sleep. I miss Ratree Samosorn so much!!!!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally finish episode one! Ha. I love Khun Athit!!!! Love how he's a smart mouth and he know what to say back to
Nee to make her piss off.ha.

boakim123

sarNie Egg
I went to sleep over with Yadech was soooooo funny!!! These two are closer than i thought!!! Gosh after watching this i just want them to date like for real hahahha
Got to agree!! They r freaking cute and funny!! I wish the show was longer!!! Seems like nadech is so into yaya!! I love the part he tried to taste wads on yaya's plate, so freaking cute... And a lot of cute little scenes there :)