[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Trying to pass through episode 6 is hard my heart pound like thousands time per minute lol Jk I'm a bit exagerrating my heart doesnt beat that much lol anyway my feeling for nadech is jus hard to explain he his jus so kinded heart that every women would dream to b with cnt wait for Friday to come again

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for the comments, clips and pictures.

I'm loving TNNKK right now. I'm glad that Nee finally being a little nicer to Athit. I know many people were annoyed with Nee's character, but I think from now on this will be the turning point of the story.

I felt for Athit and sad for what had happened to him but I'm also glad that he is logical and smart too. "Oh, I cannot sign the marriage certificate the second time because I already have a wife back home", that's good one, Athit!

My heart ached for grandma too: her hope and dream for Athit and Darunee just disappeared over night.

I already read all the episodes and can say that TNNKK will get better and better.

... But damn !!!! Is it me or Athit looks sooooo handsome when he is angry , sad and drunk !!! Wonders what it says about me ... Lol.
Not just you na.... I find him smoking hot when he is angry or sad .... I think this past weekend episodes or at least as Arthit, he shows sadness more then anger. Yeah, I couldn't stop staring at him when he was sad....I was sad and he made me cry but I still couldn't keep my eyes off the screen through my tears.

Didn't like Nee in Epi.4 at all..... she was so cruel and I was hurting for Arthit.... but she made up for it in epi.6 when she cleaned his room and cleaned him too. lol She is warming up to him and I am just sad that he has to endure that horrible shame and Thongprasi incident to get Nee to see his goodness.

I do like the messages in this lakorn too ..... he failed but he didn't give up. He is continuing to fight for his family and his future. It's good to see.

I can't wait for this Friday. I can't get enough.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Alas Nee has found her way to maturity. I was totally hating her but after seeing that she "roo suek pid" i forgave her. Athit is really "noi jai" with her too, poor him, he didn't even want to look straight into her eyes at times. Sri is really shameless but i am so happy that Athit told her that he already has a wife and is unwilling to give up without a fight. So proud of him this recent episode :yes:

somp9

sarNie Adult
if Athit said that he has a wife then what will Nee think about that? maybe she is not going to show her feeling for him since he has a wife already. can't wait for ep 7 next friday.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
The days are long without new episodes to watch. Here's another video with Athit and Nee's scenes from episodes 4-6 :D
I hope we get even sweeter scenes to drool over in the next couple episodes^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8OSOK4hOMo

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
I’m so crazy about Yadech that I’m not able to refrain from watching each episode as it airs. Anyway, I skimmed through a lot of the Thongprasi scenes (I’ll watch those when it’s subbed). For now I need my Yadech fix :D

The pinching scene was the highlight of the episode for me. The way Nee responded to pain was hilarious; I can’t imagine what state Athit would be in if Nee were giving birth, lmao. And P’Ve reaction to the sight of blood had me rolling on the floor as well.

I’m curious about the scene where Nee eavesdropped on Athit and the servants. Can someone summarize what Athit said about Nee?
I love your statement about Nee responding to pain. That was hilarious.

The servants were teasing him about Nee that she likes him. He said that he doesn't like a girl that acts like a child.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I love your statement about Nee responding to pain. That was hilarious.

The servants were teasing him about Nee that she likes him. He said that he doesn't like a girl that acts like a child.
Aww, was that what he said? No wonder she looks irritated, she doesn't want to be called a child, lol.
Despite Athit's words, I think he subconsciously has feelings for her.

I agree with you Miss Bouakham. I can't wait for the next ep to come out. Nee is warming up to Athit so it will be sweeter.
Yes, it's already getting sweet with Nee still brooding...it'll be even better once she is nicer :D

Saranee Magazine

Credit:BarryYa
Wow... "my hump, my hump, my lovely manly hump!"

hahahhahha the way they played.
thank you for sharing the clip! I love how they tease each other, they're seriously the cutest thing EVER! :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Nadech acting gay is too funny. He can totally pass for a gay. Look at how pretty he is LOL!

I too love how close they are too. They are so comfortable with each other. I'm dying from all the cuteness.

"Wow... "my hump, my hump, my lovely manly hump!" :woot2: Too funny!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
yaya is not shy at all when she pulls Nadech armpit in public. Wow, they're very close that he lets her do that.