[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I read the summary up to chapter 7 and that's when everything start to get sweet >.< Oh gosh i'm still spazzing after i read the chapter. So sweet.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
HEY - that's my last MV's title for Nadech. hehehehe. Yes, she is and he is too!

I love this lakorn na. I didn't think that I would (I am not into farm stories... I prefer slap/kiss) but this lakorn kinda surprised me. I find myself laughing and enjoying the show..... I am already in love with Athit and N'Nee is a such a brat. I love her too. lol
OH RIGHT!!! I just remember it. Lol... I'm enjoying it very much. Ahtit and Nee is just to Na Rak Jing Jing<3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
can someone eng subtitle from the clip above. Wondering what Nadech is saying about Yaya portrait?

Nadech was the one who took Yaya's picture. The host lady asked him if Yaya's picture was pretty and Nadech said the picture was not pretty at all. It was the frame that was pretty. The host lady then said don't say thing that was the opposite or contradicted to your heart. Nadech then said yes, Yaya's picture was very pretty. He then raised the picture up high and the host lady said this is not the boxing match he doesn't have to raise it that high.

Yaya's pictures were auctioned off for charity.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
so to ask again..i'm sure someone already ask this but do u guys know how many episodes this will have..i believe the old one didn't have that many episodes..