[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Thank you for post those pictures. I like all the pictures of Yadech. They're so cute and the way the take pictures were very close and comfortable around each other.
Can't wait to see this lakorn.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope they don't take long to editing. want to see this lakorn so badly. My guess this lakorn will air in July.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for the news Deary! I can't wait to purchase the magazine. As for the airing date, I'll be patient. I want a quality lakorn with good edits.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^
sorry I don't get your reasoning, whatever new updates, u tend to post, but sorry u should look back previous page, cuz what u think is new update is already UPDATED here

plus, you actually waste space here in this thread, your posts are floating all over place, some pics are even't related to this thread. It will exceed the bandwidth soon, the thread looks so unorganized

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
sorry i double posted the things u posted but what ever new updates i found i tends to post it up
That's not an excuse to not look. What your repeatedly posting is considered spam. Your repeated pics are just slowing down the thread unreasonably.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^
sorry I don't get your reasoning, whatever new updates, u tend to post, but sorry u should look back previous page, cuz what u think is new update is already UPDATED here

plus, you actually waste space here in this thread, your posts are floating all over place, some pics are even't related to this thread. It will exceed the bandwidth soon, the thread looks so unorganized
people sometime do have mistake try to understand and forgive these kind of situation please sorry

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, jjinxxy for the clip. It was hilarious. Nadech was kind of nervous watching Yaya making omelette. He probably scared that she would mess up a simple dish so he coached her on the side. He said it was still raw when she flipped the omelette and asked her to drain the oil before serving. He tasted it and said it was ok but when Yaya went to ask others to taste the omelette, he said to everybody that it was time to leave so they didn't have to taste her food, lol. The lady who played grandma in TNNKK said it was the best omelette she had ever have and she gave Yaya a hug.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^thanks for the translation hon! lol I knew Nadech was "subtley" expressing his distrust in her cooking by telling the others to leave when she went towards the others.Those two are the best. Yaya's such a sweetheart, and so kiddish-- she really wanted to make her omelette!