[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ CC. I absolutely agree. Yaya is one of the few n'ek that doesn't need a mask of make up, and will always look beautifuuly stunning w/ or w/o make up!

Thanks kiki and Alice for all of the beautiful photos!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Just dropping by to say "Hi" to everyone!! I've truly missed spazzing with all of you!! Feels like eternity since I've been in this forum. I've been gone over two weeks and this thread is at page 146!! Great job everyone!! :highfive: Wow...I have so much to catch up on!! Even though life has been so hectic for me lately with moving to a new house, unpacking, organizing etc...Yadech is always on my mind! I missed them soooooo much! Hopefully life will settle down a bit for me so I could enjoy watching TNKK when it airs!!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Hi katelyn been missing you. Hope you settle down in your new house soon so you can spazzing with all of us again. Wish you all the best with your new place na. Another 19 days for TNNKK to air.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Lmao, they sure added much sweetness to a lakorn which is supposed to be about earth, life, agriculture
I guess P'Jaew really intended to please the fans

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hi Katelyn, I'm glad you are back and I missed you na. I was just asking about you at the Yadech's fan fiction.

@loveangel - thanks for Oops Mag scan. It's so sweet. hehehe I am all smiles looking at the top pic.

Anyone else wants to see it close up? LOL. Here is the crop version from pantip ka. :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: as tagged

@katelyn --- There you are. Was about to PM you when I saw your post. Hope you are enjoying the new house na..... glad to see your post again naka. I missed u. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Kiki I love that Oops cover! OMG, the way he looked at her while kissing her hand and Yaya is so pretty in that scene; no wonder it took only one take. They are so into it!!!!!!!!!!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Oh look at the way he holding her hand and kissing it. I am melting right now. They are a very sweetest couple.

I like the second picture of yaya . She look pure and young. Love her eyes . Let say I love everything about her.

Thank you Kiki and Alice for pictures .

shengvang

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHH........ I LOVE THAT OPPS COVER! YADECH ARE SOOO CUTE! I LOVE THE WAY HE LOOKS UP AT HER WHILE KIISING HER HAND. :heart: TOTAL HOTNESS! AND OMG, KIKI THANKS FOR THE CLOSE UP PHOTO OF THAT BED SCENE! IT JUST MADE MY DAY.

17 MORE DAYS TO GO YADECHER'S!!! ARE YOU GIRLS EXCITED FOR THIS??? CAUSE I AM TO THE MAX. :dance1:

@KATELYN. Welcome back! I was wondering where you were. I hope everything good at your new place!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Their pictures look so sweet and romantic especially their face expression.
Oh, Nadech likes to take picture of Yaya. she is a model for him.