[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I agree to what Chubbycheeks said na. To be honest, I was uncomfortable and feeling depressed when I saw Nadech and Kim's pictures. But that doesn't mean I feel threatened by Kim. I've been thinking a lot and now I don't feel sad anymore because there's no point to be sad about this.
I realized that this is reality and every actor has to act with different actresses. Yes I will accept the fact and wish all the best to Nadech and Kim in their new lakorn, the casts and directors are good. The same goes to Yaya, I wish her all the best in her own lakorns. It's not like Yadech is separating forever, Yadech fans must stay strong. I will wait for Yadech to reunite again, I wish all the best to their careers... I'm disappointed that people think that Yadech fans feel threatened by Kim, the truth is we are not. It's just that we need time to accept this, we've been spoiled for 2 years for Yadech fever. I hope fan wars will not happen between Nadech, Kim and Yaya's fans because all we want is the best for our idols.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree to what Chubbycheeks said na. To be honest, I was uncomfortable and feeling depressed when I saw Nadech and Kim's pictures. But that doesn't mean I feel threatened by Kim. I've been thinking a lot and now I don't feel sad anymore because there's no point to be sad about this.
I realized that this is reality and every actor has to act with different actresses. Yes I will accept the fact and wish all the best to Nadech and Kim in their new lakorn, the casts and directors are good. The same goes to Yaya, I wish her all the best in her own lakorns. It's not like Yadech is separating forever, Yadech fans must stay strong. I will wait for Yadech to reunite again, I wish all the best to their careers... I'm disappointed that people think that Yadech fans feel threatened by Kim, the truth is we are not. It's just that we need time to accept this, we've been spoiled for 2 years for Yadech fever. I hope fan wars will not happen between Nadech, Kim and Yaya's fans because all we want is the best for our idols.
love your signature image :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Updates
เรื่องย่อ แนะนำตัวละคร "ธรณีนี่นี้ใครครอง"
ธรณีนี่นี้ใครครอง

บทประพันธ์ : กาญจนา นาคนันทน์
บทโทรทัศน์ : ปารดา กันตพัฒนกุล
กำกับการแสดง : ป้าแจ๋ว - ยุทธนา ล.พันธ์ไพบูลย์
แนวละคร : โรแมนติค ดราม่า
ผลิต : บริษัทโนพรอบเล็มจำกัด โดย ธิติมา สังขพิทักษ์
ออกอากาศ : ศุกร์ เสาร์ อาทิตย์ เวลา 20.30 น. ทางไทยทีวีสี ช่อง 3
ระยะเวลาออกอากาศ : เริ่ม เสาร์ที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ 2555 -
จำนวนตอนออกอากาศ : -

On Air 26th May 2012 replacing Waew Mayura Weekend Timeslot

credit from Manager.co.th http://www.manager.c...D=9550000055733
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12056205/A12056205.html

somp9

sarNie Adult
yaya looks so pretty in here. can't wait to see this lakorn. will Nadech meets with yaya when this lakorn air?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Nadech sure do love being shirtless :lol:. And look at that muscular arm. Yaya is so cute in both photos. thanks for sharing it!

15 MORE DAYS LADY. WE CAN DO THIS!!! :woot2: :woot:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya is too freakin kayoooot!

Imma, ditto. Comparisons and fan wars are inevitable but it really just comes down to one word which is 'maturity'. You have the right to express your personal opinions but the minute you look down on someone else to praise your own idol, that's when the drama starts. In all honesty, this isn't a big deal but its certain fans who are making this so complicated. This is really no time to be spreading negative engery around. I could really careless about what the other fans think now too. All my focus is on TNNKK and Yadech. With that said, yay! we only have about 3 more weeks. I'm really looking forward to the beautiful scenery, the OST and the bickering scenes of Darunee and Arthit.

cecilia

Staff member
i've been spoil - rotten - so i need time to accept the truth - until then i will not make myself low by putting someone else's idol down. I know it hurtS when ppl does the same to mine so being critical on acting is what i'll try to concentrate on.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ CC. SAA TUU!! I agree w/ you 100% CC. While everyone is bragging about how bias they are to there idols, and bashing and putting other idols down, I'm just putting all of my focus on Yadech and TNNKK. And like you i cannot wait to hear the ost and enjoy all of Duranee and Arthit bickering scene.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
people can look down on our idols all they want but we don't need to stoop to their level because we know better. muahaha. us yadech fans are sure spoiled but i don't regret a thing because i appreciate all that we've been granted.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i've been spoil - rotten - so i need time to accept the truth - until then i will not make myself low by putting someone else's idol down. I know it hurtS when ppl does the same to mine so being critical on acting is what i'll try to concentrate on.
That is exactly how i feel when people puts my idol down, that is why I don't do it to others. And like CC, I'm just gonna put all of my focus here w/ YADECH!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
people can look down on our idols all they want but we don't need to stoop to their level because we know better. muahaha. us yadech fans are sure spoiled but i don't regret a thing because i appreciate all that we've been granted.
I LOVE the way you said/explain this. WE (YADECH FANS) SURE ARE SPOILED! :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
i dont feel sad when ppl put down my idols, i just shake my head, laugh and ignore. i accept honest personal opinions as well as construtive criticisms and anything else aside from that, L M F A O . i've been annoyed for the past few days but i'm now putting all of those feelings aside and only choosing to focus on what makes me happy. my friend showed me this quote and I find that it kinda fits in to this whole scenario. no hard feelings hahaha.

credits to funsubtsance.com​

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ kob jai ja! this was probably already posted but oh well, i'll share this again. it's time to get into darunee and arthit mode.​

Credits to Dearest Wishy!​

* I LOVE the OST. Call me bias, say I'm a bragger but Yadech lakorns have the best OST IMHO​

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I AGREE!! Now back to Duranee and Arthit! And i too, think YADECH lakorns has the best ost ever! Even until know I'm still so in love with DJA and GRGR ost, and currently waiting patiently for TNNKK ost. Thanks for the fan mv. Can never get enough of it.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
^ kob jai ja! this was probably already posted but oh well, i'll share this again. it's time to get into darunee and arthit mode.​

Credits to Dearest Wishy!​

* I LOVE the OST. Call me bias, say I'm a bragger but Yadech lakorns have the best OST IMHO​
Agree with u cause I love all of yadech ost.... Lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I'm always replaying DJA and GRGR soundtrack on my ipod, esp when I'm at the gym hahaha. I'm too excited to hear Yadech's voices for TNNKK even though deep down, I kinda wish it was a duet. Oh well, can't be too greedy right? See, we're spoiled LMFAO.​

sorry, i did post something but then removed it and figured, i only share with true yadech fans who actually care. Maybe I'll post the picture on Yadech forum later.​

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ CC. I hate to say this but I did want them to do a duet for TNNKK ost but eventually they will have there own solo :(. But as sad as I am to not hear them do a duet, I am also very excited for there solo. And yes we sure are spoiled. lol...

Oooooo does that means something??? hahaha, I sure do love Mae Keaw a lot. She is indeed a very supportive mother! Nadech is so lucky to have a mother that love/support him so much. Thanks for sharing na ja CC. :)