[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
3rd Annual Nataraj Award in May 22, 2012

Congrats to Nadech and Yaya for their nominations!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv27pRkby5A&feature=youtu.be
cr: NYHOME2010

Nominees:

Best Actor
Nadech Kugimiya from Game Rai Game Ruk
Captain Putanate from Kularb Satan
Bie Sukrit from Karm Wela Hah Ruk
Cee Siwat from Bo Bae

Best Actress
Chompoo Araya from Dok Som See Tong
Yaya Urassaya from Game Rai Game Ruk
Bee Namthip from Kularb Satan
Nok Sinjai from Karm Wela Hah Ruk
Noon Woranuch from Kah Kong Kon

Really bored and missing Yadech naka.

Wished I took a week off and went to Sendai for Spring Break so I can stalk Nadech. LOL.... Really really kicking myself for it... If they had gone to Tokyo, Kyoto or south/Osaka, I would be fine.... but they are in Sendai!!!! I have family there. *totally dying this week!*
Since he left, I've been in Japanese mood so I made another MV naka.... I LOVE Yamapi so I used his song... I am also obsessed with the Yakuza story the clip is that too ka. I hope you like it and if you are celebrating Songkran, happy songkran to you na...

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Pictures of Round Magazine were posted here around March. Now here's the bts clip finally!! OMG..I can't stop smiling!! I love this photo shoot!! :drools: :spicy:

#!
cr: a round mag

For those of you who wants to look at the pictures, Alice started a thread!
http://asianfuse.net...721#entry851721
LOL, I couldn't help but notice the pose of Nadech in the white shorts on the lounge chair. His position is very...suggestive, LOL. I'm glad Nadech is so daring in his shorts! :bhehe:

lakornkiki, thank you so much for sharing your video! You're feeding my Yadech-less day. It's so weird how empty it feels knowing there's an ocean separating Nadech and Yaya right now :facepalm:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya at Grammy's studio to record OST. of TNKK on 04.12.12

The song title is "อาการรัก" (Love Symptoms or Feeling of Love)

IG:narongvit น้องร้องเก่งกว่าที่คิดเยอะ​เลย (Nong can sing well, better than expected)

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Posted on NadechYaya.com
มาดูรูปหนุ่มที่ไปทำงานไกลบ​้าน แต่หัวใจไปด้วยหรือเปล่าไม่​รู้
(Come take a look at a picture of a young man who went to work so far away. But did his heart go too?

ส่วนสาวที่อยู่ใกล้บ้าน นี่หัวใจไปอยู่ไหนไกลหรือเปล่าลูก อิอิ (As for this young woman who stays close to home, where is your heart going so far away.)

cr as tagged

I hope that makes sense!! It's hard to translate sometimes!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. as tagged

LOL at Yaya's pose on 2nd picture, but it came out as nice picture ;3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Katelyn for the translation. You're right on!

I especially like Yaya's part. "As for this young lady who stays close to home, but where is your heart going? Is it going far away daughter? hehehehe....

Happy SongKran from TNNKK team ka.
http://youtu.be/cVBx5RR8tXc

They sure give vibe like a real couple na.... I don't think I am the only one being delusional.....
Thanks TNNKK team...we miss them a little less with this vid today.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
LOL there goes our random pra ek again, lol..it was all nice and sweet until he started singing, LOL. I'm really going to miss these clips so much.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Kiki for the Happy Songkran clip. This clip reminded me of last April during GRGR, Pe Aew the director also wished them much happiness and success.

Ohhhh, Nadech, you never fail to make me smile! I'm sooooooooooooooooo going to miss these two; especially the BTS clips.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, Kiki!! I love this clip!! Nadech is so adorably goofy!! This sure made smile and laugh!! They look like a couple getting the traditional Thai New Year's blessing from their elders!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
อีกรูปจากห้องบันทึกเสียง สาวน้อยของเรา ร้องเพลงไปยิ้มไป :) narongvit (Another picture from the recording studio. Our little young lady, as she sings she smiles.)

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Can't believe yadech are divided by a big puddle of salt water :( I wonder if Nadech is thinking of getting any gifts for Yaya? Or better yet thinking of her 'wink wink' ;) haha. Can't wait to hear yadech song, i bet it is going to be very very lovely to the ears :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya is looking oh so youthful and flawless! I'm highly anticipating to hear the OST for this lakorn. As for that Songkran video, oh dear lordy. Nadech always knows how to crack me up. Gotta love my yadech < 3

gubbsta

sarNie Egg
Ok, Yadech fans do any of you know if Yaya and Nadech is starring in any more lakorn together after TNNKK? I want to see more of them. It's NadechYaya all the way!!!