[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is what Nadech had for breakfast when he went back to Khon Kaen. Looks delicious!! Wow, I want some!!

- Curry with sweet vegetables and red ant eggs
- Shredded fish
- Jackfruit soup
- Pork satay

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Samsung Meet and Greet in Khon Kaen

Cute, cute, cute!!

cr Tukcom News

posted on Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is taking too long for my patience. Just finished with Duang Jai Akkanee and Wayupak Montra and my YADECH hunger is still here. May needs to come faster.

I am bored out of my mind too..... You can only read so many fan fics, make Yadech MVs, stalk FC pages and rewatch DJA and GRGR...... Loosing my cool for sure.... When in May is this airing???? I hope early May and not late May na.....

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally hear you, ladies! I'm getting very impatient too waiting for this lakorn!!! Wishing May is right NOW! I'm really missing Yadech!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
ทํางานจนวินาทีสุดท้ายก่อนไปญี่ปุ่นจริง ๆ^^ (Work until the very last second before going to Japan)
IG : narongvit Nadech 's singing my lakorn song

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I'm not sure. Maybe he's taking a little break for the time being or he's just craving meat! But the food looks really yummy. I wonder if he likes spicy food.

I think that bts is an old clip! Nadech will be going to Japan for a mag photo shoot from April 10-15. Filming of TNKK will start again from April 18-24, so hopefully we'll see more bts pictures and clips. *crossing my fingers*

XYZX

sarNie Egg
^ I'm not sure. Maybe he's taking a little break for the time being or he's just craving meat! But the food looks really yummy. I wonder if he likes spicy food.

I think that bts is an old clip! Nadech will be going to Japan for a mag photo shoot from April 10-15. Filming of TNKK will start again from April 18-24, so hopefully we'll see more bts pictures and clips. *crossing my fingers*
Isn't he leaving on the 11th? TNNKK is finally going to wrap up. I think this will be their last time filming. Idk. I have mixed feeling for that. I love the team, not just Yadech. The whole team is really like a family and I'm sad they are going to say goodbye to each other. On the other hand, I can't wait to watch it. I've been waiting half a year for that. Half a year waiting in exchange for one and half month excitement. I'm sure it's worth it.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling

I would understand, since I don't think I can go without meat, lol. I think the best way to eat papaya salad is to make it flaming hot. With that said, perhaps Nadech does like spicy food too :pervie:

Isn't he leaving on the 11th? TNNKK is finally going to wrap up. I think this will be their last time filming. Idk. I have mixed feeling for that. I love the team, not just Yadech. The whole team is really like a family and I'm sad they are going to say goodbye to each other. On the other hand, I can't wait to watch it. I've been waiting half a year for that. Half a year waiting in exchange for one and half month excitement. I'm sure it's worth it.
The waiting has been torturous for me...I'm confident that yadech will make the wait worth it though. I can only hope it airs in early May :facepalm:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
You are correct ja! Nadech's trip to Japan is from April 11-15. Yeah , I agree that the TNKK's cast and crew are really awesome!! I will definitely miss all of their interactions and silly antics!! Feels like enternity waiting for this lakorn to air. I can't wait to watch it!!