[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
No, Alice I was just trolling

I dont know who was the person Mark referred to

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

as much as we ship those boys with girls, their bromance is amazing too lmao

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks THaiMovieLover! that fan was awfully close to the stage; I'm so jealous! I'm still hook on their performance too.

The Thoranee facebook is giving away the autographed photo that Alice posted, but you have to be residing in Thailand :(
I'm jealous too!!! I can't get enough of them! So much passion and chemistry from these two. That fan that took this must of seen it all clearly, I would've faint if I was that fan...lol. Your welcome. Aww wish I was there to get it.

Wow that picture with Mark and Yaya, she is looking so sexy and beautiful! Her hairstyle is really beautiful too.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
MAK AND YAYA AT Robinson-Kbank :)

The host at the event ask Mak "Is Yaya cute?" and Mak answer was "she is very cute", so Yaya answer back you are cute/handsome too P'Mak. After that Mak say Not that cute like THAT person

Btw where did u get what the host said from? From pantip or FB?

Could u kindly link me to the source?

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Btw where did u get what the host said from? From pantip or FB?

Could u kindly link me to the source?
Yes here is the source: http://www.facebook.com/NadechYayaClub ^^ And Yes the answer was Nadech. hahahahha Who else could it be? Mak and Nadech always know what's going on in each other's minds. Mak always give Yaya compliment but at the end he always refer back to Nadech XD

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
what do u mean residing in Thailand? :scratchhead2:
yes, like what Bailey123 said, you have to be in Thailand to win because they won't ship oversea :teary:

Yaya is extremely gorgeous in the Robinson-Kbank event. There's a load of pictures on their facebook, not sure if we can re-post it here...

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Yaya looks soooooooo gorgeous in that green dress(her fav colour)^^ !
& look at her curves :eyetwitch: killer body

I love how Mark ships Yadech so hard hahahh

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
We can post pictures but we must always remember to give credits, even if the logo is already on the pictures, we shall say "as tagged". Anyhow, Yaya looks freakin gorgeous and indeed she has a nice body! How I envy her! 5555 Mark can never say anything to Yaya without mentioning Nadech and vice versa. Thanks for teasing us fans Marky Boy!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya is such a sweetie with the reporters. I've seen other n'eks that talk to them like crap. What a lovely person yaya is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=AxT1bQS6RFs

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

He stood at a wrong place, he should be someone where in the middle of the blue team

but he didn't squeeze in so he stood far away with the girls in red, busy chitchating too lmao

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Gosh nadech makes me laugh so hard! Dude we know you want to be next to your "nong Sao"! Lol...I love that boy! He slowly took small step to her. How awesome of that!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! She looks gorgeous in green. Falling in love with her all over again. For the nth time...I freaking adore Yaya!

Mark looks very handsome too. He's got the looks, the voice,but lacks the acting skills. But...I do have to give it to him on his performance with Ann at the 4+1 concert. I liked it...a lot! LOL!

Of course Mark won't even dare to have thoughts like that about Yaya...she belongs to his BFF.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I found a clear one, not the whole thing but still get to see YADECH CLOSELY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQIIdMzR35o

credit to xiaoying8329
Wow...much clearer. I just saw this now. Thanks for sharing. Yaya is the whole package. She's beautiful and talented. She can be cute as a doll and BAM...turns into a sexy goddess.