[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with everyone is Samee was to remake, it will be perfect for Yadech but maybe in the next 5 or so years from now. This is real drama roles

And Pol/Joy other one, another Samee title too...can't remember the title right now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree with everyone is Samee was to remake, it will be perfect for Yadech but maybe in the next 5 or so years from now. This is real drama roles

And Pol/Joy other one, another Samee title too...can't remember the title right now
the other title is Samee Ngern Pon its also a mature serious role like Samee Yadech
is too young and early for them maybe another 5 years wait till Yadech they'll abit older
right now they are still new comers

Did we talk about Nadech knowing how to knit here? You can see his knitwork on p.18 http://www.DONTfreemag.com/Jan12.html

He is really good! His mom knits so he prob. learned it from her, mama boy that he is. hehe
Wish I can knit na.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Did we talk about Nadech knowing how to knit here? You can see his knitwork on p.18 http://www.DONTfreemag.com/Jan12.html

He is really good! His mom knits so he prob. learned it from her, mama boy that he is. hehe
Wish I can knit na.
Is there anything else this boy cannot do?

Whoever he ends up marrying is going to be one lucky lady!

^ I will see if I can get that screencap na....

I did a screencap of my fav from that mag. LOOK at this face. I am so in Nadech dreamland today~~~~

@kitkat - do you have all the pics from the DONT online mag? I couldn't download the mag so I was going to screen-cap. If you have them already, would you please share? I love the pics....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kitkat, thank you sooo much!

eep. I am in TOTAL LOVE. Seriously, totally in love with Nadech. XD *fangirl*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I will see if I can get that screencap na....

I did a screencap of my fav from that mag. LOOK at this face. I am so in Nadech dreamland today~~~~
Yes, nice picture of Nadech!! He looks so relaxed and mellow here! Thank you. You always make my day by posting all of these hot and dreamy pictures of Nadech!! :kiss:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kitkat, thank you very much!

I think I'll probably see Nadech in my dreams tonight!! :cloud9: Nadech is really a work of art!! I'm so loving this photo shoot!!

So many nice pics of Nadech today. Top was of course DONT online mag. The pics are just so dreamy.

He looked really good at Samsung event too. Here is my fav pic. from the event. BTS but he looks so good:

and rehearsal for 4+1 concert pics. He looks good in red pants! I can't believe he has red pants.... only my European friends would wear that color. My American friends will never wear red pants. lol. I love it na.

all photos cr: as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...we are always drooling thanks to Kiki! I love the third picture of him on the phone because he has such mesmerizing eyes!! :spicy: :drools: Nadech looks hot in anything or nothing! :pervie: He can make us drool even though he is just wearing a plain black t-shirt and a red active/workout pants. Kiki, I think it's ok na for a guy to wear a red color workout pants. LOL He's being sensible for wearing comfortable clothes for the rehearsal!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL...we are always drooling thanks to Kiki! I love the third picture of him on the phone because he has such mesmerizing eyes!! :spicy: :drools: Nadech looks hot in anything or nothing! :pervie: He can make us drool even though he is just wearing a plain black t-shirt and a red active/workout pants. Kiki, I think it's ok na for a guy to wear a red color workout pants. LOL He's being sensible for wearing comfortable clothes for the rehearsal!
I LOVE men in black T-shirt! I think all men looks hot and sexy in it! And nadech just just blow me away by wearing black!

@ kitkat and Kiki. Thank you so much for all of those dreaming hot photos of nadech na ja! You girls just made my morning! I'm so ready for my 10 hours shift. Lol...