[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
It's funny, the fans welcomed Yaya back at the airport yesterday, told her to tell Nadech to shave, Yaya said "Why?" Fans said that he is gonna be like Boy Parkon
lmao and Yaya said "it's pretty manly"

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao so cute

around 5:47 toward the end lol

Yaya knows Nadech's pose lmao when the fans said "do P'chai's pose" she did it :thumbsup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I would scream of frustration if i had that many people come up to me. Yaya is so nice, if i were in her place i might be screaming like a gorilla. I'm so not a people person.

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Yaya is way to nice!! I don't think I'll be up to meet or let alone greet any one after a long flight!

seema

sarNie Egg
Thanks kizz for yaya's airport video clip. She looks so pure with barely make up on her face...I can see a pimple.She's the natural beauty ...so down to earth, has a nice and cute personality and approachable.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya is so nice.. do not look like a superstar at all !!

I DON'T AGREE WITH HER CALLING NADECH "P'CHAI" must be "p'nadech my boyfriend" instead :p

Are they back shooting on TNNKK? I miss seeing them together so much. It's been over like 2 weeks already with Nadech in UK and Yaya in Norway. I bet they were missing each other like crazy too........

I am stalking the FB pages to see update photos on them na. If you guys have any to post, please do...... I miss Yadech together. Feel so lonely when they are at events by themselves......

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think the lady sit behind Nadech is Yaya's mom. Her mom is always with her.
I never see Nadech's mom at the filming. Has Yaya meets Nadech's mom before?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think the lady sit behind Nadech is Yaya's mom. Her mom is always with her.
I never see Nadech's mom at the filming. Has Yaya meets Nadech's mom before?
Yes they have met. There is this picture out there with both Nadech and Yaya with their moms standing together.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw a show from Woody and this one girl and they were teasing Nadech and yaya about them going out and didnt want the public to know

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I saw the clip the other day, and I was laughing so hard at that lady. She is so funnnny! But, at the same time I wish I was her. Jealousy!!! Lol...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG! I am so jealous of her. I would faint if I was her. A hug and a kiss from Nadech is a like a dream for me. Is this clip recent or not? In a way, I don't want them to date yet b/c both of them is so young. I just don't want to see them break up if they're dating. It would just be too sad. If they are dating, I hope they would last forever and get married and have lots of kids.