[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech in Lampang for New Year Religious Ceremony. Love him with the hat and the Cheers t-shirt. He must have visited the pub in Boston or a fan gave him the t-shirt. Nadech looks so cute and boyish playing soccer with the kids!!

Credit as noted on the photos

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos from OHO magazine. Awwww...they are so comfortable and playful with each other! On the last picture: Nadech you should give Yaya flowers not carrots. :flowers:

Credit : P'Jajar Wongchaoum on FB NadechYaya.com

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for those amazingly cute photos of yadech na ja Katelyn! And yes, I agree with you. Nadech should have gave yaya flowers not a bundle of corrot. But it cute though! Lol...

@ Thai-lakorn-fan-forever. Koo kwan is couple as well, but it is use in terms of favorite, or best looking that have chemistry together in a lakorn. (Like KA team,A team,R team, and ect.) They are all favorite koo kwan among Thai lakorn! And as for koo rak, its basically what Cupid candy said, meaning love couple!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice and Kiki
Thank you na ja for sharing the photos and video. I love both of them together so cute! News of Yadech pen kooruk?!! What a great way to kick off the new year!! Puak rao deejai mak mak tee Yadech pen kooruk!!! :kiss2: (Our wishingful thinking) ;) We should call them kooruk from now on so they will have to accept it just like Cupid Candy said! :coverlaf:
yin dee kha Katelyn :welcome1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
She'll be back on the 5th.

Yaya and Nadech are so narak! What's the difference between koo kwan and koo ruk?
koo-kwan usually referring when they are on screen best match a Koo-Ruk is about
real life pair offscreen like a real dated couple

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
all these TNNKK teasers pics are absolutely cute!!! can't wait for the lakorn this april..
and, nadech with a mustache is so fine. :thumbsup:

thanks for all the pics na..happy new year to all!! :party:

Thank you so much for those amazingly cute photos of yadech na ja Katelyn! And yes, I agree with you. Nadech should have gave yaya flowers not a bundle of corrot. But it cute though! Lol...

@ Thai-lakorn-fan-forever. Koo kwan is couple as well, but it is use in terms of favorite, or best looking that have chemistry together in a lakorn. (Like KA team,A team,R team, and ect.) They are all favorite koo kwan among Thai lakorn! And as for koo rak, its basically what Cupid candy said, meaning love couple!
Thank you for the explanation!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think yaya is wearing the same necklace from GRGR. Maybe she have the chance to keep it.
It seem in TNNKK, Yaya is act like a Tomboy, right? hope they have a lot of sweet, cute scenes like in GRGR.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Fanmade MV of behind the scenes of TNKK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENeMXuM7ksk&feature=autoplay&list=UL7zPib1eiDtY&lf=mfu_in_order&playnext=1

cr: noi3dcreate

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That little kid is so cute. Nadech and him make such a cute father and son even though Nadech is way too young to be his father. Love it when lakorns have kids.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech at Grand opening Samsung Pavilion in BOI Fair 2011 (4-1-12) I looove Nadech's smile. He is so handsome in these pictures!!!

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
That little kid is so cute. Nadech and him make such a cute father and son even though Nadech is way too young to be his father. Love it when lakorns have kids.
I love kids in lakorn too! So far the pictures of Yadech with this little kid are so cute. I can't wait to see Yadech act as parents!! Hope to see them have a baby together in a lakorn someday! That would be super cuuute! If they did get together in real life, they would have such beautiful and adorable babies! (I know I'm in la la land!)