[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's like DJA all over again, brings back memories. :wub:

I'm not a drama type of person so I'm looking forward to this lakorn rather than Game Rai Game Rak. Lol.

I miss Nadech alot. Yaya's already linked to 3 lakorns after this lakorn ends. However, Nadech has not been linked to any, it's quite sad because I'm already missing him alot. He may be king of commercial but I just hope he accepts at least one lakorn a year if acting isn't really his thing. ;)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Nadech has a lot of goals in mind and he wants to focus on school. I get the vibe that the only reason why he accepted to be in GRGR and TNNKK thus decided to drop RP was because he wants to work with Yaya and No Problem Production again. It would be sad if he decides to not take any more projects after this lakorn but regardless, I'll respect his decision. Besides he seems like a very wise person when choosing his roles.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
chubbycheeks: I agree, it would be sad. I don't know much about Nadech although I love him, lol. But I've been hearing from fans that Nadech said acting isn't really for him. Education always comes first, it's understandable. Like in Matt's situation one lakorn per year isn't so bad at least we get to see our fav. dara once a year is better than nothing. ;)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
That's one reason I am taking advantage and happy that Yadech has GRGR and TNNKK because who knows what will happen in the future. We might not see Nadech much and how many years more until they reunite. Not only that if they don't get pair again, then at least Yadech fans has three lakorn of theirs to watch. For Yaya she will definetly get her chance to work with other actor and maybe even act twice or more time with the same ones. Hopefully Nadech will still act even if it's one per year and I would love for him to work with other actress as well because theirs still many that I want to see him with, beside Yaya I mostly want to see him work with Taew and Mint C and I don't mind Kim either. Acting might not be Nadech passion but he is a fabulous actor and I'm sure many production would want to work with him and offer him great role, but like some says he reject those opportunity to work with Yaya. Lol. Can't complain because I love Yadech.

I felt from the beginning of when Yadech was linked to this remake that it's going to be a lot like DJA. Very happy because after we get a pretty intense one with Grgr, we will get a relaxing comedy in which they're great at. I can't wait for both lakorn of theirs...both are amazing in their own way and powerful together.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Acting really isn't his first priority. As fans, even though we don't know Nadech personally, from all that we've learned by following up with him throughout the past two years he's a determined person who always thinks ahead in life :)

I do hope to see him in more lakorns in the future and working with different actresses and producers. I honestly can't think of any girl that is compatible for him though, Taew is the most decent one for me lol. We'll just have to wait and see if he'll accept anything later on

As for Yadech, like I said before we're very fortunate to see them reunite in two lakorns. Those who are Nadech's supporters, take advantage of every project he has.

I have personal and specific reasons for not wanting Nadech to pair up with Mint C. I like Chalida but hell will break out forshure if these two work together HAHA

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
way to depress me you guys. lol man the truth is hard to accept and from various clues, it's like you say, Nadech's first career choice is not acting which is sad because he is such a Fabulous Actor, like, in that one magazine shoot he had with the title "Born to be a Star". That is so Nadech, and I can't help feeling sad that I won't get to see him as much as I want to, but it's not that I'm blaming him because he has his own life and his own choices to make and I'll appreciate him for his hard work always; he is definitely someone I admire a lot and on the other hand, it's admirable to see that he's doing the the things he wants to do in and believes in instead of choosing things that will just bring him fame--not that I'm saying other stars do that, but just saying, they all do what they love and I respect that. ^^

sooo...that was OT lol. I can barely remember anything from this lakorn except for some choice scenes and that I really really liked it and Andrew was real cute...which Nadech totally fulfills 555. and the snake bite incident and how Athit used that to get Nee to help him around and stuff lol. I'm not expecting this to remind me of DJA at all, since the characters and situations are so different. Like, Nee and Athit are younger age and even though Jeed was hot-tempered, Nee is more of the immature bratty type at least at the beginning, and Athit is a gentle sweetheart lol. you know what, i could use some DJA right now...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Acting really isn't his first priority. As fans, even though we don't know Nadech personally, from all that we've learned by following up with him throughout the past two years he's a determined person who always thinks ahead in life :)

I do hope to see him in more lakorns in the future and working with different actresses and producers. I honestly can't think of any girl that is compatible for him though, Taew is the most decent one for me lol. We'll just have to wait and see if he'll accept anything later on

As for Yadech, like I said before we're very fortunate to see them reunite in two lakorns. Those who are Nadech's supporters, take advantage of every project he has.

I have personal and specific reasons for not wanting Nadech to pair up with Mint C. I like Chalida but hell will break out forshure if these two work together HAHA
Yeah that's why I'm taking advantage of the fact that Yadech are pair up twice. True. Nadech is very wise and he thinks ahead of the future, theirs is still more that he wants to accomplish...he's young afterall. Lol your reason for not wanting Mint C and Nadech...I think I know why and I understand what will happen after that. It would be interesting to see them together though.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Awhhh I'm sorry my jinnxxy na! I know the truth is hard to accept but hey, who knows. Maybe he will surprise us or something. I'm not loosing hope of not seeing Nadech on screen.

THaiMovieLover - LOL! Please pardon me if I come off slightly arrogant in that comment. If you're a member on YADECH and you've seen us members talking on the chatbox, you'll totally understand how we feel. I LOVE Nadech and like Chalida a lot so that's why I don't want them near each other at all. It's just for the best of them both and for someone else too .. . :):) But I can see why ppl want them to work together. They would be an interesting couple but the only vibe I get from them is friends and nothing beyond that.

Okay sooo OT! My bad >.<

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
HAHA, I agree oun! I'm jealous for Yaya! But I have to say, I'm not feeling Gubgib's look in there at all. The make up looks cakey, her wardrobe colours are so vibrant. lol I hope she'll be more comical and less annoying

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Cupid Candy and chubbycheeks,

Don't have to be jealous for Yaya; Gupgip had to carry her own umbrella. Nadech usually carried umbrella for Yaya.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL oh ya! Can't forget when Nadech held the umbrella for Yaya when they were filming in Koh Hong. I guess I shall take that back :coverlaf:

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
The pics look like DJA all over again. But they look like they're having fun though. Thanks for sharing!