[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
แชร์จากเพจ Ch3 มาฝากจร้า ก่อนพักเที่ยง...^^ (Share from Ch3 page, share this before taking a noon break)

Boxing partners!!! LOL

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a hilarious clip!! :lmao3: :lmao2: :lolyup: :rofl:

Narrator: Dara greet dara!! Pat ka...Pat ka are you possessed by a ghost?
Por: I sat with her for a long time. She didn't feel anything!
Narrator: He's showing jealousy. Don't be jealous of Nadeach, P'Por. Nadech is only younger, whiter, more lively, fresher, and more edible than you that's all!!

cr: TheIQzero

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Katelyn. Thank you so much for translating that clip ! I saw it earlier and was dying to know what was going on.
LMAO !!!!! Nadech looks so embarrassed that he did not stay a second longer, poor guy women loose their head as soon as they see him ! He He he ...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@ Katelyn. Thank you so much for translating that clip ! I saw it earlier and was dying to know what was going on.
LMAO !!!!! Nadech looks so embarrassed that he did not stay a second longer, poor guy women loose their head as soon as they see him ! He He he ...
You are welcome!! LMAO!!! Loved it!! I would loose my head too if I met Nadech but in a quiet way. I'll be too embarrassed to scream like that!! BTW, I love your siggy!! hehehe

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh, I love the captions!! LOL

อาทิตย์ที่ผ่านมาไม่มีถ่ายเ​ลยเอารูปเก็บตกเมื่ออาทิตย์​ที่แล้วมาให้ดูหายคิด......​ ฮ๊อด กันครับพี่ๆ.... (No filming last Sunday. Here's a picture for you to look .... hot isn't it)

พี่ณีสุดสวย.. (P'Nee is the most beautiful)

ไม่รู้พ่ออาทิจกำลังถ่ายใคร​อยู่นะ... (I don't know whose picture Daddy Athit is taking)

ตะวันตามติดพ่ออาทิจตลอด แม้แต่ตอนสัมภาษณ์ กลัวมีคนแย่งพ่อทิจไปจากพี่​ณี.... (Tawan always follow Daddy Athit closely even during an interview because he's scared someone will snatch away Daddy Athit from P'Nee)

เด็กๆ อย่าดื้อนะป้าแจ๋ว..ลงมาคุม​เอง.. (Children don't be stubborn. P'Jaew came down to watch over)

สองพ่อลูกคู่เหมือนครับ (Father and son look alike) They are sooooo cuuuute here!!!

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
เพื่อนไปเจอณเดชน์ที่ 7-11 ในม.รังสิต วันที่ 20/03/55 และเพื่อนบอกว่าน่ารักมว๊ากเลยจ๊ะ (My friend met Nadech at 7-11 Rangsit Mall on 03/20/12. My friend said he's so cute)

"คุณป้าแม่บ้านยังขอถ่ายรูปกับณเดชน์" (Even a maid wanted a picture taken with Nadech)
cr:Ying kk twitter 03/20/2012

สายกระซิบพี่แอดมินมาว่า พรุ่งนี้ 21 มี.ค. ในโครงการรังสิต เดิน วิ่ง เพื่อสุขภาพ “1st RSU WALK & RUN DO IT YOUR STYLE” ครั้งที่ 1 จะมีการเปิดประมูลเสื้อลายเซ็นต์ ณเดชน์ ด้วยน๊า บริเวณด้านหน้าอาคารอาทิตย์ อุไรรัตน์ (ตึก 1) ตั้งแต่เวลา 16.00-18.00 น. สุขภาพดีไม่มีขาย อยากได้ต้องทำเองน๊า แล้วเจอกันจร้า :) Credit: AppLe Pple'..
(Insider told me that tomorrow on 03/21/12 there's an event called "1st RSU WALK & RUN DO IT YOUR STYLE." There will be t-shirts auction signed by Nadech in front of Athit Ourairat (Building 1) from 16:00 to 18:00. Good health is not for sale. If you want good health, you have to do it yourself.

cr:ig@nadachefc

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is voice recording for Dara Cartoon (Super Hero) on 03/20/12!

She looks so tired here!! I hope she gets some rest!!

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
คู่เหมือนหรือคู่รักกันแน่นะ อิอิ (ขำๆนะค่ะ) (Couple that looks the same or a loving couple...funny na ka!)

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech is recording Super Hero on 03/20/12!

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
DONT Magazine March 2012 issue
The Spring Atelier starring URASSAYA SPERBUND
ACROSS BANGKOK SOON!

cr: DON'T Magazine FB

I already started a magazine thread for this!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for all the pictures guys!!! I haven't visit here for a while but i miss all of you!!! Yadech are sooo cute!!

This is a hilarious clip!! :lmao3: :lmao2: :lolyup: :rofl:

Narrator: Dara greet dara!! Pat ka...Pat ka are you possessed by a ghost?
Por: I sat with her for a long time. She didn't feel anything!
Narrator: He's showing jealousy. Don't be jealous of Nadeach, P'Por. Nadech is only younger, whiter, more lively, fresher, and more edible than you that's all!!

cr: TheIQzero

Just watched na.... Pat is sooooo funny! LOL.
Ch.3 actresses having Nadech fever? hehehe