[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Whoever they can play this alcoholic except my favorite Chompoo, I don't want to watch her in this typical type of lakorn. Why remake this kind of lakorn though. Yike... I know in the real world we can't pass it but this is lakorn so produce something that we should enjoy watching. Who want to watch a greedy and drunk person throughout the story. I'm liking a bit, I pass even Chompoo takes the role as much as I like her.
Don't worry cookie_king cos definitely your Chompoo and my Chompoo won't be in this role @100% cos now if the Ch3 boss
won't agree with Khun Dang the producer wife of Act Art company then they won't remake this and will cancel this from the
Ch3 list thread but the director idea wanting Tak as n'ek in here truly they believe in her potential.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I cannot remember who Tak is? Can somebody name some of her
Lakorns?Maybe that will help me if i know who she is.Because
seeing her picture does not ring a bell on me.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
WOOT! P'Noon Woranuch is going to be here!

credit to cinntv3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcvPj1zq_3M

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I think I will skip this lakorn it's not because Noon is nangeke and I'm sure she will portrait her characters well. Speaking for myself, I don't like the nangeke characters as a drunk, and ect.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This will be her first lakorn for ch3 then. Not a fan of her but sure why not have her in here.
Um.. An alcoholic nang;ek. Now that is interesting. Noon playing an alcoholic nang'ek
now i cannot picture. I'll just have to wait then,
Wonder who will get to be her first ch3 pra;ek?? hahha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yikes!!! p'Off is Khun Daeng's hubby??? Holy Cow, why didn't I know that? LOL Wow, no wonder Noon is picked. LOL
Noon is amazing actress people...chillax n watch her.

Is pa'ek finalized yet?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Okay I love Noon but I just can't see her playing crazy roles. Alcoholic?! I thought Chompoo was the better choice. :D

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol never mind. I think Cupid Candy made a thread for them in Thai section. It was updated back few months ago.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Woody interviews Kaew Apiradee and Tom Ratchaneekorn (n'eks in the old versions) on Tong Neur Gao and their opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m32V3-KRkFk