[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm finally back! I miss commenting on here even though, I wasn't gone for that much days. Lol. I'm loving the eng sub and new channel for Kimmy's international fans. Ninja007, I see the credits on the video is also by you too. Thank You so much for you and other volunteers. :D Love ya.

Kimmy won Bang Award! yay!!!! If I'm right, she won for last year too. I voted crazy for both Kimmy and Mark. I'm happy she won but  who won for the boy? I guess, Mark didn't. :( I wanted MK to win together. 

Lol @ Kimmy.

Hope she feels better. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
how do u even vote??? LOL. Guess I missed out! Lol

Congratz to Kimmy and the fans who voted. lol

What?! Are you serious, Daisy?! You didn't know there was a voting going on?! I thought you knew because you follow her and Mark's fanclub. It was all over Mark's,Kim's and MK's fanclub on FB and IG. Hahha.. There were two ways to vote, 1) online, which is on their website; vote every 30 minutes 2) vote by texting. 30% is from online and 70% is from the texting or whatever it is. It's okay if you didn't know about it. Maybe there will be one next year.

Sweet of Mark saying that to her. ^^ <3 MK!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow, that's crazy how you can vote as many times as you like. lol  Actually, I remember now. LOL.  I didn't know how/where to vote though because it was too much Thai reading. lol  I just thought, maybe it's another insignificant award. lol  I think I will pay closer attention next time. lol  Either way, I feel like Mark's fans voted like crazy, but he still didn't win.  They are usually really into these awards. Lol. They want Mark to win sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad but it always end up going somewhere else. lol

Kimmy's fans must voted hard. lol  55 We should be proud of them and proud of the international fans that voted. lol

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Can anyone translate this article? Mark and Kim have rumor or something?
http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=34910

OMG so Bella is his new nang'ek. I think they look good together but I don't feel their chemistry after watching the MV. Maybe it's too short to judge or maybe I'm obsessed with MK so much LOL.
I wonder if his next lakorn will be a slap/kiss since his two recent lakorns are romantic/comedy.
And thanks Kimmy Official Fanpage so much for subbing behind the scene clips for international fans like us. Keep up the good work! ^^

SonYukView4ever

really?? where did it say Bella and Mark's having a new lakron?? I havent seen news or buzz??? 

awww mark looks sooo good in all the pictures rakdara posted. lol kim is pretty too.
ninja, hope u translate soon. kekeke

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa...thanks for all da subbed clip ninja007 & kimmystationworld!!! U are da best!!!

Anyways bella as Mark new n'ek...it must been da mv video they have together lol jk jk...excited for him if tat true :) a n'ek tat not in da 4hjhkk gang :p

SonYukView4ever

adsd18/2 said:
:loool: :loool: :loool: that for sure and she succeed his face was like :annoyed: <_< "am serious correct it noww"  beside this this hall TLKT is hilarious :woot: it's me alone who remarq that mark he always who want to tease kim not her i feel like watching the drama already if this is the chemistry off screen than i wonder how it will be on secreen  :dance3: :rolleyes1: the min 1:14 awww and 1:36

LOL exactly! his expression was priceless!!!  >.<

Ninja007 said:
I don't think Kim did it on purpose. She probably really forgot.. 55

lol, I don't know....Kim seems to forget a lot. 5555 

aeriatty

sarNie Egg

SonYukView4ever

they are indeed filming another taley "beach" scene.. hm, is it the ending or another honeymoon for the multitple marriage couple. lol
Anyways, cannot wait!!!!!! Beach themes are so pretty!!

SonYukView4ever

cr. TLKT :) and niddy

never stop having fun lol the message is never to take ur job srsly, have fun and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo!!! Update at last! MK is so cute!!!

Just wondering, where their at, is tat da place where they film DJA??

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh ya this is the place they filmed DJA. I'm looking foreword to this scene. ML all the way. I think it's a honeymoon scene where they get into an argument and divorce then bicker them live happily wet after. Heheheh MK makes me smile and scream to much.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I translated the article

Mark Prin Suparat & Kimberley Ann Tiamsari are EXTREMELY CUTE. They are playing together again after PCKK, and after Prins Lakorn NM2 that has been banished due to issues.

Reporter: Have you heard about Kimbarry news (I think that's what she asked)
Mark: No not at all, but right now I would like to finish what I have now and not get involved. And right now I am trying to be more careful of what I say. Right now I just want to focus on my work.

Next part is talking about phones which I can't understand

Reporter: Many women are fear of you?
Mark: Oh. No, I'm good and mature no need to be scared I sometime just need my independent and individual rights to be alone sometime

They asked him a question about Him being with Kim an work.
Mark: Awww I heard people saying that me and Kim are always playing around and said I love her, but I don't love her, just a a sister and its not true that we're dating just friends. About work I'm not really sure we're not arguing or anything.

The they talk about Mario n Vill
Mark: If Mario and Vill go and eat ice cream together I'm fine with it. Me n Vill are just friends. Mario and Vill are getting a long very good. I don't really know much cause he didn't tell me, but I have nothing to do with this.