[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
u welcome it's ok i just see it by chance too after watch and rewatch the lakorn :dance3: so i wanted to share hhhh :spin: i like 3nnt becuse u can say it's my first lakon witch make me interessted by mark and kim

my love for them started since i watch 4HHKK series..the weird thing is i thought it would be awesome if they'll be pra'nang in other lakorn while watching 4HHKK then i found about PCKK and after that i search for 3NT .. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
what are MK doing for Songkran day. lol Kim is in HK while Mark went back to his hometown!! ayah!!! Sure miss them. lol :p  Hope they have better days and much fun!!!

SonYukView4ever

Kimmy in HK. cr.IG

Kim wishing everyone happiness and wealth on Songkran Day. :)  :kiss2:

hehe special one. lol Mark and James Jirayu. lol Fanmade. :) My cuties. 555 :dance1:

Reactions: Iya

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark and James could been pass as brother hehehe maybe i shall write a ff jk jk

Kim, no matter where she is, she still wish others luck! Such a sweet girl! :kiss:

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Long enough you say. Lol ohh the photo of them two are very sexy. Mark do look like be bass muscle. Ohhhh mark on his knees. Hehe what it been half a year alrdy filming this???

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Mark wants to see her in a bikini!!!! O M G!!!! Man, this boy. Haha...

Yay! They're both back now. Lets see if they will film later on or not. :D

SonYukView4ever

where has MK been srsly????? Do they not film anymore. LOL geez, dislike this waiting game. ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yuck:

see you soon mK!!!!!

Sweet_09

Mark??? Want to see ours Kimmy in bikini :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch:  tat soooooo... i dont know :bhehe: :bhehe: sound kind off perverted...Anyways how cute of him saying he will collected all of them hehehhe still perverted tho....

Glad to see them back...hope to see come update soon...

SonYukView4ever

Its not perveted dude lol they ask him so he prob thought of kim. It should be flattering since theyre close and work together. What makes a guy who wants to see a girl in bikini perverted???? 555 unless theyre homosexual and prefer to see anoyher dude instead lol

Sweet_09

Nah i say it cute but to me it preverted lmao but hey tat just me u know :) glad to know tat he even think of ours kimmy...MK always cute to one and anothers!

SonYukView4ever

Finally, these two update something on each other's IG. lol  Im not really sure what Mark's referring to and I cannot read the script on Kim's picture of Mark. lol but he's def. good looking. lol  Ninja, if you are around come translate for us. ^_^

cr. theirs igs  lool

oh yea, the app they're using must be a new thai app!! I see soooo many people using this font. -.-