[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im staying up til midnight, and it will be 12pm in Thailand so obviously I'll get to see MK sing and parade!! Geez, I'm so loyal!!! Lol :p 555

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's on and i'm watching it, but so annoying, the sight is buffering on me, anyone have a link where you don't have to log on and doesn't buffer?

SonYukView4ever

MK> MewPope>Jirayu!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh lol 
'=cannot wait for their performances!! ahhh

Cheer Mark for orange team!!!! woot!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol! Yeah, Lets all watch together!!!! :D
I am so excited to see them sing!!!!
 Love it,we, international fans watching it together. 
hehhe.

SonYukView4ever

I know AyLove! We are soooooooooooo FREAKING LOYAL to MK !! or maybe for our personal entertainment!! 555555 It feels soooo live, like we're there with them Lmao. soo cool!!!

Anyways, Mr.Handsome is getting ready to go on!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE you, PRIN!!! :kiss2:

cr. Tungpui

cr.

SonYukView4ever

OMG.!! right now they're playing that typical game chair that they always play in Thailand. LOL so funny!!!! 
anyone wants to join and chat along!! feel free. Lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark is handsome! 

Lol. Daisy, I am also watching from the site. :D

That chair game seems fun. I will love to play it. heheh..

SonYukView4ever

LOL thats cool!! There's other but right now this one works better. 55 :p

---

Man, I cannot wait for MK to open the parade!!.  The Ogs are stealing the spot atm. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I actually like that website. It works very well. Actually it's one of the best!

Lets all scream and cheer when MK goes on stage!!! 
hehehe... I'm getting ready to scream and cheer. Ha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Long commercials!!! Want it to hurry up, but oh, well, this is actually the first time i'm watching thai tv live, it's fun, the commercials, some of them are actually very interesting. :p

SonYukView4ever

5555555555 me too!! woot.  OmGOD..its on ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MArk.Kim.!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :dance2:  :woot2: