[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Mark is just too adorable with the little boy. When they were making the heart, Mark looked up at their hands like, "The Heart is not complete (Sad face)" LOL. MK are so cute together. Loving them and thanks for the updates everyone!!! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
that's so cute. mark sleeping on kimmy's lap. heheh.

mark just have to eat..hhah.

Cr: As Tagged

i just wanted to put this photo up because mark upload it on his ig.hahah. i am silly.

Cr: Mark's IG

I would want a photo of them together and have them sign it for me. :)

a picture of mark and his oldest sister when they were kids. they're so cute!!!!

Cr: Zontine's IG

They're too silly.

I know I posted a photo in the other page that have mark piggy back kimmy. but i wanted to post these individual one it's funny.

Kim: Mark carried me!! ok, ok, ok?!!

Mark: Fine but lets pose or give it practice first. Kim agrees. (They pose,kimmy smiling wide.)

Kim: Alright ,time for the real one now! (Kim finally jump onto Mark's back)
Mark:eek: m g. (face drops,Lol)

Mark: I can't take it anymore!!! (while waving at someone; kim laughing)

The result: Mark falls down.  :( I think kimmy is laughing at him standing over there,Lol)

I would love to see a video clip of this. Hopefully one of their fans did record it. Hahahah.

FYI: I don't even know if these photos are in order or anything, I just put it in this order because it seems funny to me and make sense to me. AHhaha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW MK is fully of cuteness!!! WOW i could fall in love with this couple all over again!!! It worthy hehehehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
icebe said:

LOOL. Mark is so silly and hilarious as always. First of all, I LOVE listening to Kim talk. Mark on the other hand is always hilarious. He made some really funny comments.  Like when asked if he watched "Raeng Pradthana" he said Kimberley was SUPER! Like he can't believe his nang'ek is that amazing! and Kim laughed so loud! So it was good that Mark watched Raeng Pradthana. LOL

Then another SUPER hilarious comment that caught my attention was when MK was asked "If they had to go through divorce 3-4 times in real life how would they feel?"  Kim said, "if it's the same man" probably it's not bad.  Being the nosy and curious Mark, he asked "Why would you divorce him if you loved him and only to get married again" Giving Kim almost a hard time. LOL Kim answered, "Because you fight and had enough of each other so you divorce then realize you love each other and get married again" lol Mark gave her a look and interjected again, "Your "divorce" life sounds so easy". Lmao. He sounds so dorky and plain hilarious for saying that. I just laughed. He probably wouldn't like the idea of divorcing. LOL

Mark was also asked if he will have a new lakorn, He said "there might be a surprise" which made me think that he might show up in Tong Neau Gao!!! :rant:  :yuck:  :yuck:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I've been in training all week so just had a chance to see all these pictures!!!

Omg!!!!! Cuteness overload!!!!

I love how they always take so much good care of one another! It really does feel like they have been childhood friends and one day will turn into lovers - that's the mood I have when I see these pictures!

Last night I watched Noona's MV with Mark and he was so darn cute!

Can't wait to see TRRR! It's going to be a fun lakorn to watch.

saudie

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
LOOL. Mark is so silly and hilarious as always. First of all, I LOVE listening to Kim talk. Mark on the other hand is always hilarious. He made some really funny comments.  Like when asked if he watched "Raeng Pradthana" he said Kimberley was SUPER! Like he can't believe his nang'ek is that amazing! and Kim laughed so loud! So it was good that Mark watched Raeng Pradthana. LOL

Then another SUPER hilarious comment that caught my attention was when MK was asked "If they had to go through divorce 3-4 times in real life how would they feel?"  Kim said, "if it's the same man" probably it's not bad.  Being the nosy and curious Mark, he asked "Why would you divorce him if you loved him and only to get married again" Giving Kim almost a hard time. LOL Kim answered, "Because you fight and had enough of each other so you divorce then realize you love each other and get married again" lol Mark gave her a look and interjected again, "Your "divorce" life sounds so easy". Lmao. He sounds so dorky and plain hilarious for saying that. I just laughed. He probably wouldn't like the idea of divorcing. LOL

Mark was also asked if he will have a new lakorn, He said "there might be a surprise" which made me think that he might show up in Tong Neau Gao!!! :rant:  :yuck:  :yuck:

I don't want him show up in Tong Neau Gao!!! :rant:
I hate TV3 now. Pls ues a newbie instead of him

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
cute! <3

Kimmy looks pretty here.

Lol. Mark's like "what are you doing?" to the little boy.  Haha;.

Well, don't you look happy here,Mark.Haha

Kimmy showing off how strong she is.haha.. Mark looking cute and happy.hehe.
This photo reminds me of the one she took during the PCKK's filming.

ewwww.Mark what are you doing??? Hah. I want to see a clip. Maybe Newsplus have it.Haha.

Lets follow the bride. Haha. MK are just too cute!!! Me loves them!!!