[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Hahahaha...it's the same question Pit has been asking himself about Tae lmaooooo

Okay off topic!

Yay Kim and Mark! Can't wait to see Mark's cute baby face onscreen!

hahahaha.....Looking forward to watch TRRR too. Miss them both together :)).

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, You guys really know how to keep a thread alive. :) I can't wait for Markim. LOL, Just realized that my posters/comics, could go both ways with Mark and Nadech.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Bieluvr!!! Tat a cute one! I love it and got me a good laugh!! Thank u

Welcome LoveKimAnn!!!

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Sweet_09. After RP ends, I will spend my time here with you guys.
I haven't watch any of Mark's lakorn yet, so, after I finish RP and all Ann's lakorns, I will watch his lakorns.
I don't know how good he is, so I won't judge him yet, but he is handsome.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn,

Go watch their first two lakorns a together while waiting on this one. Search around on YouTube

3 Num Nuea Thong
Panyachon Kon Krua

They are lovely together on both lakorns. And you will witness kiss scenes of them also ;)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla I will watch it after I finish all of Ann's lakorns. I just finish watching SB, and I am going to watch Sood Sanahe Ha and then Oum Ruk.
Thank you for the giving me the names of Mark's lakorns.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahahaha I loved it Bieluvr love all the pics y didn't y'all think of this earlier. Posting pics were inspired by me hahahah JK. Anyways love all pic

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Since, there's no bts clip for this lakorn, I went back to watched the fitting clips and the others one. hah.. this is sad.

Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know  the director name to this lakorn?
I know Jett is the producer but for the director I am not sure.

---------------------------------------------------

Miss Markim Mak Mak!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Last night, I was on Kim's IG and all the pictures of her and Mark are too adorable. They are way too comfortable with each other. I  love all the Iron Man poses they do! Mark is such a huge Iron Man fan, and so am I!!