[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mia jaaa! OmG I died. How cute. MK su su~
I really hope MK gets Slap/Kiss one day, maybe from lakorn thai since I personally like their slap/kiss stories most maybe in a couple years after this since I'm so scared for the day they reached 5 lakorns :(
I really wanna see how this lakorn turns out, miss MK makk

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. That's a funny and cute vdo. Ha.

Mark and Kim are Na'rak mak mak!!!! ^^

Satwadii Pee Mai! Haha.

^^

c:as tagged

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MK thanks all FANCLUB and everyone! Wishes them a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!  Kim is too SWEET! The sweetest girl alive! She thanks and tags all her fanclubs! :)

Cr. Mark's IG :)

Cr. Kim's IG :kiss2:

HAPPY NEW YEAR from MK FAMILY! :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol MK were so cute cheering when they accepted the award. Congrats and looking forward to TRRR!!!

SonYukView4ever

Seeing those two teddies kissed, they better JOOP in TRRR too!!! Lol!! They did it in PCKK, why not TRRR too!!!! LOL hahahahha!!!!

SonYukView4ever

Well, I might as well add all these additional pictures. Screen Captured Pictures, Mark in Korea and Kim at home! :) Cr. to their respected IG owners

Mark digging HOT POT in Korea :)

With his HUGE Ice-cream

Looking cute my man. LoL But his sweater is sure something..o_O Lol

Kim ja :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The award is "imagine" couple right? What ddoes that mean?

SonYukView4ever

AnnTfan said:
The award is "imagine" couple right? What ddoes that mean?
Actually "koo Jin" means 'Fantasy' Couple.  They won Fantasy Couple of the Year for PCKK! :)

--

Mark's last day in Korea.:D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish watching Mark's part. aww.. Poor Mark when they tease him about the insects.

He was shy, when Kalamare ask him towards the ending, "Throughout the whole conversation/ them talking, I see you look at my face and the other host's face(I d k her name, sorry about that) but I haven't seen you look at Chompoo's face or side. Do you think of something about her?" hahahha.. Too funny.  They just have to tease him about that too.hah. Then after he replied back someone just have to throw something at him again. hah.. awww.. Poor Mark.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ he was so cute in this show - he's such a boy lol, liking his superheros and loving to act in action dramas. I also love how he can watch his fishes for 2-3 hours haha
don't know why, but he's the only Thai actor who can make me all :heart: :crush: :spin: :wub: :weee: :spicy: :cloud9: :clap2:
wish him the best of success in the year 2013 <3