[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
MK with their teddy bear award "Imagine Couple of the Year"! :) Actually thinking about it, what kind of "imagine" couple name is that??? Lmao. All it is that MK are a compatible couple onscreen. hahaha

cr. Kim's IG, Noom_P's IG :kiss2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahahaha, Markim are just too cute, "punching" each other, LOL, so cute.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, that's seriously funny, I didn't even hear that cause when i first watched it I only look at it, not really listen. Lol.

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
Mark is such a sweetheart! He decided to be Santa for Christmas. lol Actually, his mom photo shopped the photo. lol Cr. Mark's IG

Kim also celebrated Christmas in Wonderland. I wonder where she is since there seems to be snow outside?!! Cr. Kim's IG

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ so cute this couple <3
kim loves teasing mark when he's supposed to explain his character in the drama or which part they're filming
in the previous vid she kept calling him fat and now it's "mark didn't sleep enough/ doesn't know what he's saying"

guess it's pent up frustration from the pcck days where mark kept calling her big - now it's her time to tease him and she's loving it :bhehe:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It's first day of filming. They filmed the scene when Mark and Kim met again after their first marriage and they went separated way. First dialog that Mark greeted Kim was "my wife jaa".

He said he was a bit shy to say that line. Kim said P'Mark couldn't sleep last night and seem confuse today. Mark said he was excited to see Kim and filming with Khun Bom. He asked the fans to follow BTS.

(Mark seem to be really excited with the couple award.. Lol.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, Markim are just so adorable with each other, Mark looks great as Santa! Haha, my wife ja... haha wow, I can't wait to see it.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
EEEEKKKKK they should have film a little behind the scenes of TRRR filming hehehehe. Jet he is okay looking but he looks like a 30 years old man. Lolx.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ninja, thanks for the translation.

MK are seriously too cute! LOLOL Mark's first line for when they meet is GOLD "Mia jaaaa" and he even made a kissy face! It's only just starting. Can't wait to get to watch them again.