[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Jet maker group is the producer.

The director is Khun Boop Runya. The director is the one that picked MarKim. No matter how many times she read the book, she can visual only Mark-Kim as kob and Boor.

Yes, they are dating

Is Kim's BF directing this lakorn? I read Nok Yosanee's IG, jettmaker is Kim BF right?!???!?! Clarify?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

The director is Khun Boop Runya. The director is the one that picked MarKim. No matter how many times she read the book, she can visual only Mark-Kim as kob and Boor.

Yes, they are dating
Jet Maker and Khun Boom Runya also did ruk patiharn

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

Yes, they are dating
thnaks ja :)
Yes, he's producing. haha ok :)

SonYukView4ever

haha storyline reminds me of Runaway Bride with Julia R and Richard Gere. Lol Not exactly I know but the fact that nang'ek runs away three times...or refuses to marry Lol

Lol---"Kob" and "Bua" lol funny character names esp. Kob. lol

SonYukView4ever

Mark's super loyal fanclub! They go everywhere with him. They went to receive him at the airport when he came back from Japan! Such a beautiful fanclub! haha Had to share. hehe

Drawing of Kim

Kim's IG :); Kob+Bua :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So much chem coming from d pics...i wish they have mucho romance in here between MK...lot of hug, kissies, jealously, etc...anything work just make us view entertaint by it...please!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
awww....

c: as tagged
I thought that I was gonna get bored with them pairing up for the 3rd time, but after seeing their beautiful wardrobe and beautiful scenery, I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS NOW!

MK share such a special chemistry when they're together and I love their eye contact!! SO EXCITED!

And MARK looks SO HANDSOME in this lakorn compared to his other lakorns. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I thought that I was gonna get bored with them pairing up for the 3rd time, but after seeing their beautiful wardrobe and beautiful scenery, I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS NOW!

MK share such a special chemistry when they're together and I love their eye contact!! SO EXCITED!

And MARK looks SO HANDSOME in this lakorn compared to his other lakorns. :)
'
Lol exactly, I really like the wardrobe and you can still see the chemistry. GOnna die