[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I disagree, it wasn't a double standard to bring up yadech. And it's unecessary to repeat myself like a robot.

Kim and Mark will forever be a koo kwan in my book. Nothing and no one will ever change my thoughts and opinions. Ever.
good for u then.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Is Markim absolutely confimed for this lakorn
or are they still deciding
though it does look like they are confirmed but i'm just asking fore clarification
Lol They are confirmed ja! Mark even said nang'ek was Kim in his interview! :) I wouldn't believe it if it wasn't Mark or Kim that said, but both came out to say they will pair up again. lol =P

SonYukView4ever

When MK are confirmed for this lakorn, this thread jumped up 2 pages.
Meadow, I read somewhere you said you read Thai well?
In the future, can I have you read some articles for me? I understand and speak it really good, but my reading is D-. Lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Meadow, I read somewhere you said you read Thai well?
In the future, can I have you read some articles for me? I understand and speak it really good, but my reading is D-. Lol
Really? When did i say that? Lol. No, i don't know to read thai although i am Thai. :)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
@yuksonview4forever
If you can understand thai by listen, you can go to page google and there is a bottom more and you can click on translate after that you can copie and past the article, there are the bottom listen and you click on it and they will read the article for you. I don' t know if you did it already or no. This is what I do since I can read. I hope that it can help you.

SonYukView4ever

@yuksonview4forever
If you can understand thai by listen, you can go to page google and there is a bottom more and you can click on translate after that you can copie and past the article, there are the bottom listen and you click on it and they will read the article for you. I don' t know if you did it already or no. This is what I do since I can read. I hope that it can help you.
Thank you. I got it.
The reading is kind of slow lol but I got it to work! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Really? When did i say that? Lol. No, i don't know to read thai although i am Thai. :)
wow chun dee jai jung leuy ha i think your parents should had send you to learn Thai that is what I'm doing too though I'm not Thai

Meadow

sarNie Adult
wow chun dee jai jung leuy ha i think your parents should had send you to learn Thai that is what I'm doing too though I'm not Thai
That's cool. I can't read and write it..... but thank goodness i can speak it but can't pronouce words clearly (the way yaya speaks it lol).

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know more thai, mandarin and korean than my own language. kind of sad i admit. I mean I can understand but speaking is another story.

SonYukView4ever

That's cool. I can't read and write it..... but thank goodness i can speak it but can't pronouce words clearly (the way yaya speaks it lol).
lol--my parents are fluent in Thai. I speak and understand it well except for some darn vocabularies. lol

I know more thai, mandarin and korean than my own language. kind of sad i admit. I mean I can understand but speaking is another story.
Haha dont worry. English is more needed. lol =P

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@yuksonview4forever
I do exactly the same thing too. ^^ When I found an article about one of my favorite actor/actress and I can't find a clip
on it I google translate it and listen to the audio parts. :)