[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I haven't seen any updates on TRRR lately. They probably film it but they just don't update it.

@ Daisy: I think "WE" all miss Mark! I know I do. Hahaha.... He looks good there. :D

------------------

Picture of TRRR. Not sure when they filmed this scene. 

This is probably a scene where they go and watch movie. He's feeding her. Maybe it was after the part where she got injury on her arm and forehead. 
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/933956_648049868543710_939842683_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/247466_459546554130143_78706230_n.jpg

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
kekeke Yes we all do. 5555 :p

Anyways, more updates. 555 :p Srsly, Mark and Bella looks so freaking darn good together! I would never imagine. 555 Anyways, Mark next to Bella makes Bella really beautiful. 555 :p

cr. to Bella, Ploy, Pear 's IGs

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. I saw that photo earlier, but I didn't know what he wrote to her,so I just ignored it. Lol. Thanks for the translation.

I know right, she's way better than that! Mark, you suck! Haha... 

SonYukView4ever

He sucks when it comes to Kimmy. LOL 55555

Oh yea, girl my reading has improved dramatically. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. I can read basics but not hardcore stuff lmao!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
He sucks when it comes to Kimmy. LOL 55555

Oh yea, girl my reading has improved dramatically. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. I can read basics but not hardcore stuff lmao!!!

Lol!!! 

That's good!!! I wish I can read Thai. I can't even read anything. It looks confusing. I should do some studying. Lol. I can't read them; I can only understand them (the basic) when I hear them. Lol. 

SonYukView4ever

Believe it or not I spent close to four years studying Thai at the university and my reading still sucks like no jokes!!! My speaking n understanding is great but reading is sooooo poor! Im pissed though that my reading did not improve!! Grrrrrrr bc they teach basic stuff only!!!! Boooo. Lol

I still plan to go to Thailand to visit Mark Kim Jirayu Mew and many more!!!!! DREAM big they say! Lmao 555

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Same here, but i didn't take any classes, I can only sound them out then eventually put it together as a word, or i guess what they say when they say a word i don't know by listening to the other words. Teaching myself is really hard, but it pays off. I think it might even be better than taking a class. I also want to go to Thai land to meet a lot of them too. Especially Bie, Mark, and James Jirayu. Haha. Thay are my loves. :p

SonYukView4ever

yea, I get bored easily learning Thai but since the birth of Mark and then now there's Jirayu!! lol!! They just make me want to learn back my Thai soooooooooooooooo badly. lol Listening and Talking is no issue, but reading is poor for real. lol Otherwise, I'll be jumping in here posting like it's nobody's business about Mark. 5555+++++++++++++

Anyways, a clip of him introducing himself, lol, thanking fans and asking everyone to follow his work as usual.  The mv should be coming out on the 23 of this month! TRRR should air soon as well he said! Mid year aftermath!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9mCXcP11Ww

banmark :p

SonYukView4ever

I do really want to meet Mark for sure, and I would really love to meet Jirayu as well.  In a couple years, I should be able to meet them! :p

SeiRight

sarNie Egg

Cre: yui_achiraya@IG

I wonder what Kimmy said about Mark and Bella picture together. It seems like fun 555
Mark and Bella look sooooooooooo good together. She was having a great time working with him too.

SonYukView4ever

OMG. srsly, I can read what Kim wrote, but it's such a metaphor. Is she trying to say Mark looks good with anyone!!!! LOL 

Literally translated as , "Brother Mark is a gecko. He can change colors. hahahaha"  -.-

Ninja, the expert. lol What does gecko/lizard mean in her metaphor. lmao.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
mark and bella look goo together i would like them to pair up someday. they need to hurry up and give us some updated on this lakorn. im missing markim

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
Believe it or not I spent close to four years studying Thai at the university and my reading still sucks like no jokes!!! My speaking n understanding is great but reading is sooooo poor! Im pissed though that my reading did not improve!! Grrrrrrr bc they teach basic stuff only!!!! Boooo. Lol

I still plan to go to Thailand to visit Mark Kim Jirayu Mew and many more!!!!! DREAM big they say! Lmao 555
 Lucky you, you have  Thai classes (I'm assuming because you study it there. Correct me if I am  wrong) at your school. My school doesn't offer any Thai classes. They only have the generals language.

Lol. Same here, I plan to go to Thailand to visit all my favorite Thai Daras and to go to their pretty resorts and places that they always film in lakorn. Also, the Central Mall in Bangkok. Lol. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Bella is older than Mark? I thought he was older than him. 

This lakorn seriously need update!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting impatient. He said that their in a hurry to film this lakorn but I don't see any updates at all! :(