[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
doesn't do "steaming" scenes means not comfortable because of the gf it has nothing to do with the channel difference and the plot difference and the director difference yep totally make sense and it's the real gf fault yeh absolutely makes sense :lol:

give mark/kao a GMM director and plot and bring your popcorn and watch the real deal happen there :lol:

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
im honestly disappointed that they cut out a lot of sweet scenes from the novel, i was really looking forward to see how the scene when the paeng gets fever and cries in the balcony while she was still recovering and arthit tries to approach her...
haigh guess i will just have to re-read the novel and imagine how kao and mark would have acted it out...
Im seriously sick of the serious plotline! miss the cute bickering between the pranangs~
wish they have showed the evolution from hateful bickerings to lovey dovey bickerings and just skip out all the unnecessary drama~~

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched O-Negative so I know what they did in that lakorn. I also is a shipper of TorKao since Hormones. I am a fan of them. I wonder why Kim is to blame with this cause from my perspective I don't think she had to do with how Kao acts around with Mark. If she's not relax or relax at all, it has nothing to do with Kim. Tor and Kao is a different story since they've worked pretty much together since Club Friday going to Hormones and even been under the same agency with Nadao so she's pretty relax around him.

I am not saying this because MK is my bias but it's also not fair to Kim to be "blame" by how Kao acts around with Mark. It's Kao's personal choice if she's intimidated or not or thinks about Kim. Everyone in Thailand knows she's Mark's GF even if she claim him or not.
I don't think anyone is blaming her. Lol

And yes...her and them being your bias...will alter how you feel about the situation vs. Someone who isn't.

How is she blamed? I said she "gain jai" more because she personally know her and don't play as much( bts.). You see Mark teasing her about it. Even the bed scenes. The crew was like are you disgusted by him.

They are just saying she is probably staking a claim. ...so what? What's the big deal. If she wants to she can.

I think the issues is things are taken out of context...because as your idol ...those might be more sensitive to these jokes or statements.

Not everything is someone fault or blaming.

It's an observation and statement. You can never saying anything about MK or YD ....lol

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
im honestly disappointed that they cut out a lot of sweet scenes from the novel, i was really looking forward to see how the scene when the paeng gets fever and cries in the balcony while she was still recovering and arthit tries to approach her...
haigh guess i will just have to re-read the novel and imagine how kao and mark would have acted it out...
Im seriously sick of the serious plotline! miss the cute bickering between the pranangs~
wish they have showed the evolution from hateful bickerings to lovey dovey bickerings and just skip out all the unnecessary drama~~
I concur...all we got is screaming and yelling about mark .....now the mom issues

Although ep 17 they communicated better.

I like the calmer pk in the novel. He made her work hard and prove herself....but he wasn't soo aggressive.

The viewer didn't like Mark either. Rating on ep 16 went down to 2.9?

http://instagr.am/p/CIxZnfjBNll/

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
JSSH ended last Saturday. That might be one of the reasons why rating went down to 2.9. But yay to 4.2 last night. Hopefully ending will reach 5.

I’m tired of Mark. Why can’t they just send him to jail so we can just focus on pranang’s sweet scenes? o_O

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
JSSH ended last Saturday. That might be one of the reasons why rating went down to 2.9. But yay to 4.2 last night. Hopefully ending will reach 5.

I’m tired of Mark. Why can’t they just send him to jail so we can just focus on pranang’s sweet scenes? o_O
:fighting3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm:
i read 'im tired of mark."

My reaction was WHATTT!?

HAHAHAHAAA...
then i finished reading the whole sentence...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I have never said the rating went down that much and climbed so high omg probably ppl were misled about yesterday's episode being the last episode of mark the creep
Rating. Wow it deep low on Saturday but increase rapidly for last night.

View attachment 39314
Cr: as tagged
Yeah, Aum and Mik’s lakorn ended that day that’s why. Hope it continues to rise until the end. 5 for the ending please!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think anyone is blaming her. Lol

And yes...her and them being your bias...will alter how you feel about the situation vs. Someone who isn't.

How is she blamed? I said she "gain jai" more because she personally know her and don't play as much( bts.). You see Mark teasing her about it. Even the bed scenes. The crew was like are you disgusted by him.

They are just saying she is probably staking a claim. ...so what? What's the big deal. If she wants to she can.

I think the issues is things are taken out of context...because as your idol ...those might be more sensitive to these jokes or statements.

Not everything is someone fault or blaming.

It's an observation and statement. You can never saying anything about MK or YD ....lol
Yeah, I don't think it's necessary a blame. Just like Bella and Weir. Girl didn't stake her claim on him until a serious rumor of Weir cheating. And it has become a joke more than anything. But blaming Bella for it was never an issue. So what if Kim is claiming her BF. She has all the rights to do so because after all he is hers. And it's said in a fun tone. Not everything has to be serious. Anyhow, people sometimes just need to let loose. Shoot, if I am dating someone long term, in public eyes...I'll be like, yup, that's my man. We for a problem? Lol who's gonna tell me he isn't hahahaha