[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Angry with the mom right now, but let me post gif of Arthit watching over Paeng sleeping like the romantic dude that he is

The way he looks at her phew

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
You know a man is in love when he finds joy and peace in watching a woman sleep. Because that has got to be the most boring thing ever to me lol.
lmao I agree, i mean i can watch over you while you sleep, as long as im comfy on the bed as well.

But he did said here that he don't trust himself if he get on the bed so he'd just stay there

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Im so frustrated, sonix boom really got it wrong by dragging to mark scenes............. i saw the preview for the next episode and sigh

SIGH

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I decided to sleep and not watch it live cause im so stressed and tired. But i couldnt sleep :facepalm:

alissaax

Maybe maybe theres going to be more than 19 eps?? Does anyone know whats airing after or is there another drama rerunning for the Christmas and New Years period???

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t listened to spoilers for a while but ugh this lakorn has me listening to them haha.
looks like nek will be the one chasing in the end. She does end up leaving according to the spoilers and returns because peks mom realizes that her son doesn’t love anyone else. She also doesn’t want to end up grandchild less so she brings her back. Pek is upset she even left him so she does the chasing. The teaser where she is kissing his cheek is definitely her trying her best to get him back lol. Ugh, wish we got more cute scenes but seems like tomorrow there will be lots of the court scene. Also, in the spoiler it didn’t mention a willing but who knows.

alissaax

I haven’t listened to spoilers for a while but ugh this lakorn has me listening to them haha.
looks like nek will be the one chasing in the end. She does end up leaving according to the spoilers and returns because peks mom realizes that her son doesn’t love anyone else. She also doesn’t want to end up grandchild less so she brings her back. Pek is upset she even left him so she does the chasing. The teaser where she is kissing his cheek is definitely her trying her best to get him back lol. Ugh, wish we got more cute scenes but seems like tomorrow there will be lots of the court scene. Also, in the spoiler it didn’t mention a willing but who knows.
It might happen after the reconcile and his mother accepts her.