[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m so hooked. I need more!! Kao is such a great actress! I can see where she might have mistaken Arthit’s friendship for love. She didn’t have anyone and he was the first to take his time and understand her. I can’t wait for the time jump, I want to the scenes where Mark will be getting his “revenge”. It looks hilarious.

Also, I saw the schedule for the lakorn and I’m like wait, what, is this right??? :thumbup:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I’m so hooked. I need more!! Kao is such a great actress! I can see where she might have mistaken Arthit’s friendship for love. She didn’t have anyone and he was the first to take his time and understand her. I can’t wait for the time jump, I want to the scenes where Mark will be getting his “revenge”. It looks hilarious.

Also, I saw the schedule for the lakorn and I’m like wait, what, is this right??? :thumbup:
Schedule is little messy. But when you stream through an app it shouldn't be a problem. Watch anytime you want... This is the first time I am watching a lakorn that's made available in my country with Eng subs... I don't have to pray for some subbers to take it up ..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
By forcing him to marry her he will not only resent Paeng but his father too. I don't think he would have done it regardless of the pressure. First, he doesn't see Paeng in a romantic way. His heart is with someone else. And Paeng is so young not to add emotionally damaged. How good of a wife would she be if she sees him as a lifeline rather than a husband. She would suffocate him to death with her needing attention around the clock. She would not able to have a normal relationship if she doesn't fix herself first. So, if they ever get married as themselves now it was doom to fail from the start.

Since the novel is short there are going to be things added there to stretch it out. Wonder if Sunshine doing all of those things to her on the farm just to test her...how far she has come and changed. I think, when he is by himself he's more than happy to see her again. Because if a person comes into your life and disrupt it so badly...it takes a very very long time to undo it. I thought episode 4 was going to air today and the rest starting December 1.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
By forcing him to marry her he will not only resent Paeng but his father too. I don't think he would have done it regardless of the pressure. First, he doesn't see Paeng in a romantic way. His heart is with someone else. And Paeng is so young not to add emotionally damaged. How good of a wife would she be if she sees him as a lifeline rather than a husband. She would suffocate him to death with her needing attention around the clock. She would not able to have a normal relationship if she doesn't fix herself first. So, if they ever get married as themselves now it was doom to fail from the start.

Since the novel is short there are going to be things added there to stretch it out. Wonder if Sunshine doing all of those things to her on the farm just to test her...how far she has come and changed. I think, when he is by himself he's more than happy to see her again. Because if a person comes into your life and disrupt it so badly...it takes a very very long time to undo it. I thought episode 4 was going to air today and the rest starting December 1.
Episode 4 is on Sunday I think..

twister02

M♥K
@twister02

It won't be discussed or mentioned about until much later. Until pk dad explains to pk....probably in a much later episode. I'm guessing ep14?

she ran away with her lover, he robbed her & then killed her. Her dad committed suicide afterwards

It's all about appearance. Nk asked pk dad to keep it as a secret & don't tell anyone. With that lack of knowledge we can understand where pk & his mom his coming from..... with their lack of understanding/
Thank you for the spoiler. I was itching to know it and glad it will be tackled on the upcoming episodes for us to understand too what happened to her parents.

twister02

M♥K
I still can't believe this lakorn will end up having 19 episodes. Aside from the fact that the novel's too short (tho I kinda love the pacing that's happening right now so its length is totally fine for me), Mark and Kao filmed this lakorn for less than 6 months and they have to hurry the filming process due to covid. I don't know if its filming time frame is the standard length for its no. of episode but I consider it pretty fast.
this actually wrapped up quickly tho. They already finished around Jan-Feb before Covid hit hard in Thailand and all drama filming was halted but I think they did some reshoot when filming resume after the lockdown. Sonix Boom pretty much doesn't waste much time when it comes to filming. I remembered Kim saying for Thong Ek, they filmed 22 scenes (or queues, not sure) per day.

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
this actually wrapped up quickly tho. They already finished around Jan-Feb before Covid hit hard in Thailand and all drama filming was halted but I think they did some reshoot when filming resume after the lockdown. Sonix Boom pretty much doesn't waste much time when it comes to filming. I remembered Kim saying for Thong Ek, they filmed 22 scenes (or queues, not sure) per day.
Yes this. Exactly my point. I love how quick they are in producing their lakorn. I tailed Thong Aek's filming days (this one too) and they were done as fast as lightning then boom we have a hit lakorn.

The ratings of this lakorn, however, deserves higher numbers. I'm really into the story right now. Fah Mee Tawan, So Wayree, and Sapai Import were the only dramas I enjoyed this year. All by ch7. TV3 dramas are so bland this year not until this aired. Just by the three episodes of this, I already feel like I have my fave lakorn for 2020 :clap:

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the spoiler. I was itching to know it and glad it will be tackled on the upcoming episodes for us to understand too what happened to her parents.
I'm not sure how much detail but it will be discussed so pk understands better.

@byebye

Pk and everyone on the farm don't trust her and think she has a plan and ulterior motive. But she proves it by her actions. But of course she will win them over by her hard work and genuine actions. He is skeptical for a bit....her goal is to cultivate the plant and then leave.

I'm excited to see it start soon and being able to get it daily. I hate waiting

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
6 months of filming in modern times. Vs. 8 months in an Ancient period drama.

It's easier to film for the modern time. Kao wasn't really filming anything else and Mark had 1 other lakorn with Mew? But that was pretty much done. The que worked out well for them.

I'm glad they are done for us to watch. The only thing is they shorten the lakorn like they did with Mia Archeep.
I was also thinking that a shortened airtime is possible for this since 15 straight days of watching 1 lakorn with 2-hr length is too straining for Thai viewers. But there's no news to confirm this one yet. Regardless if its shortened or not, I'll be happier if it will stick to its 2-hr longs episode. I just looove how everything is going on right now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I was also thinking that a shortened airtime is possible for this since 15 straight days of watching 1 lakorn with 2-hr length is too straining for Thai viewers. But there's no news to confirm this one yet. Regardless if its shortened or not, I'll be happier if it will stick to its 2-hr longs episode. I just looove how everything is going on right now.
It's 2 hrs with commercial. I'll be satisfied either way. Sonix boom hasn't disappointed me yet.

Therefore...I better get some cute scenes later on after the bickering.....there's a baby at the end too...

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching episode 3 right now. I can’t wait to see when she returns. And omg I’m laughing right now cause they really have “America The Beautiful” playing as the background music. Wtheck, never have seen that :pancarta: Also, the karaoke part reminded me of my avi. Some of the background music in here reminds me of KC too.

Last edited:

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
It's 2 hrs with commercial. I'll be satisfied either way. Sonix boom has disappointed me yet.

Therefore...I better get some cute scenes later on after the bickering.....there's a baby at the end too...
I want to see them being lovey dovey towards each other. Ugh! Mark and Kao successfully channelled us a siblingly chemistry from the first few episodes. I wanna see how they'll level up their chemistry into lovers and oh boyyy that will be so satisfying to watch.

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
Watching episode 3 right now. I can’t wait to see when she returns. And omg I’m laughing right now cause they really have “America The Beautiful” playing as the background music. Wtheck, never have seen that :pancarta: Also, the karaoke part reminded me of my avi. Some of the background music in here reminds me of KC too.
That song they sang in the karaoke will forever be imprinted in my mind as Mark and Yaya's. Back when I had KC withdrawals three years ago, I often replayed that vid in yt to satisfy my eyes.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
That song they sang in the karaoke will forever be imprinted in my mind as Mark and Yaya's. Back when I had KC withdrawals three years ago, I often replayed that vid in yt to satisfy my eyes.
Omg me too! I love that video of them. It’s super cute and just natural!

NatureLover

sarNie Egg
Yes this. Exactly my point. I love how quick they are in producing their lakorn. I tailed Thong Aek's filming days (this one too) and they were done as fast as lightning then boom we have a hit lakorn.

The ratings of this lakorn, however, deserves higher numbers. I'm really into the story right now. Fah Mee Tawan, So Wayree, and Sapai Import were the only dramas I enjoyed this year. All by ch7. TV3 dramas are so bland this year not until this aired. Just by the three episodes of this, I already feel like I have my fave lakorn for 2020 :clap:
I heard Mark Thai fans said Ch3 didn’t really promote this lakorn which is definitely very frustrating. Mark’s lakorns ratings were always very strong. I’m very worried about the ratings esp during the 15 days straight

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I heard Mark Thai fans said Ch3 didn’t really promote this lakorn which is definitely very frustrating. Mark’s lakorns ratings were always very strong. I’m very worried about the ratings esp during the 15 days straight
They are heavily promoting it. Sonix boom don't do crazy promo during filming.

They did the mv, dance challenge. Fan meets...nonstop talk shows a about 2 weeks b4 it air and is still promoting

Their rating are good & will get better.

http://instagr.am/p/CIIb19IBrvl/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just want to say I love how active this thread is! Haven’t seen a thread being so active in a while. Hope we can all keep discussing as the storyline progresses cause I genuinely enjoy chatting with you ladies :icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So the kick start to the 6 years after probably during episodes 6 or the end of 5? It is a good thing it will be airing daily.

@SuzieJ yup, I haven't been so active in a lakorn thread. I just find Kao interesting in here. The only problem with me, when I start writing it tends to get long hahaha