[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I've already read the novel. The story may not be interested like MHIL but because of Mark, I will enjoy it..hahaha If this lakorn follows the novel, most of the scenes will be in farm.
This can be turn out the comedy or slap-kiss we don't know but I think it may be comedy.

"Fahmai moved into Arthit's house after her parents died. She knew she was going to get kicked out of the house so one day, she set up a plan to get Arthit into bed. Instead, Arthit stormed out of the house and got into an accident. He survived but his hate for her grew. She was sent abroad for 4 years then 4 years later, she returned because she made a promise to his parents. She thought time will heal all wounds but that wasn't the case, instead, it intensified even more. " (source: dramalist.com)
Oh thanks For the summary. It makes a little bit more sense now. I never doubt Mark’s acting or charm, he’s always captivating to me. Hehe :D

but I’ll be honest, I haven’t fully watched or enjoy Kao like others so I really don’t know what to expect of her. But I’ll def check this out when it airs. Usually if its really good, I love catching it live! Huhu :p

~

wuzhangs

Starting to have withdrawal from MHIL
would you know if somebody translated it to English? and where I can read it?
No one had translated the novel yet, or not that i know of, if there is i believe it'd be shared in this thread

Banmarkpantip on IG shared English translation of some pages tho

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
How soon is soon hahaha now I'm waiting for Thrab Fah and So Wayree to air and hoping they wouldn’t clash cause I'd love to livestream
Lol right!! I feel like this could possibly take on the Wednesday and Thursday slot replacing Mia Archeep. Mints Lakorn just aired but if they wait a little then it could take the Monday and Tuesday slot when that lakorns ends lol. I doubt it’ll air the weekend slot that’s why I figured it’ll be one of those two slots.

srujana

sarNie Egg
So If this really is the title of the lakorn, it’s actually a novel. I found the description to the novel but it’s all in Thai. Would anyone mind translating please? Hopefully it’s something good. I don’t want this pairing to be wasted on a bad storyline like Bella and Great! View attachment 36958
where can i read this novel ? can you please recommend the website or link, even if it is in other languages. I can somewhat translate it in google translater and can read. please.....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
where can i read this novel ? can you please recommend the website or link, even if it is in other languages. I can somewhat translate it in google translater and can read. please.....
Here it is in thai!