[Ch3] Theppabut Sood Veha (D One TV)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i disliked Mai so much in here. Like why couldn't he get it through his thick head that she is in love with Nirandon. This lakorn was one of the most frustrating lakorn i sat through. All because of you Rome!

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
I have to agree! I'm only watching the lakorn for Rome. Finally it ended. It ended stupid too. I understand they are in different world but I still went "what the fudge I just went through and watch all those epiodes??" Thank god it's over though.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:rant:  OMFG! Just done watching the last episode and I don't think I will wastes my time go back to watch the rest of the episodes. It's the stupiest/lamest lakorn ever, they should have stick with the original storylines, it's 10 times better and even though they didn't end up together in that version too, but at least it was sweet, meaningful and the story has purpose. :rant: :rant: :rant:  This new one, it's very stupid  :yuck: they need to hire a better/creative scriptwriter.  :numchuck: What a waste of casts and screen time!  :whatever: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah i disliked Mai so much in here. Like why couldn't he get it through his thick head that she is in love with Nirandon. This lakorn was one of the most frustrating lakorn i sat through. All because of you Rome!

Yeah I don't quite get it either, is not like Rose is the love of his life. He's in love with every girl he sees, so why can he let Rose be with Nirandon? 
I guess the saying is true, "if you love someone let them go" .... so that mean he doesn't love Rose enough to let her go and be happy :shrug:  :bhehe:

Another thing I don't understand is if she can go to his place once, why can't she goes again? If she really love him, why didn't she go with him at the end?  Why not choose to be with the love of your life and be happy instead of staying behind with the pains and suffering for the rest of your life? :shrug:  :scratchhead2: 

In the lakorn "Nakara" in the end n'ek chosen to leaves her body, and goes to be with her husband (P'ek) in his World so his life doesn't keep repeating generation after generations.

Why can this one be the same if they were making him taking her there once.  :thumbdown:    :scratchchin:  Just wondering, because this one is too stupid to understand the concept and meaning of the storyline :weee:  hahahahaha

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone would have to take care of her body in the human world because Cindy said her body will age and get sick. As her body deteriorates so will her spirit so I assumed that if her body get sick, her spirit would too. If that happens, how long will her spirit be able to stay with him. Then again I would take that over living the rest of your life to the possibility of not seeing the one you love again.

It would be a better ending if like they show Nirandon coming back 50 years later in time to say goodbye on her death bed.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That's what I don't understand, and that does not making sense to me... yes her body will get old with times, and she will dies eventually either ways.
Once her spirit left her body, her body is in comatose stage, which mean they could have left her body in those hospital environment like those people in a coma, and I'm sure they can pays someone to take care of her body.  I thought he has his minion like Cindy and them to do his bidding, so why can't they do it for his love? :yes:

And why can she/he not spend whatever times that is left with someone she/he love instead of being apart from each others in pains. :shrug:

Well in 50 years if he comes again, wouldn't he be looking for a new love interest?  :shutup:

So her seeing him again will only hurts more, then she'd died and she still didn't get to be with him, therefore she should have just left with him now.  :wink:  That would have been my ending LOL :ghehe:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes he comes back and find his new love interest, me :wink:

:whahuh:  HAHAHAHA are you sure you will be up to it in 50 years? :coverlaf:  :loool:

I want him now, I don't want to wait another 50 years when I'm old and fragile! :yahoo:  :coverlaf: LOL