[Ch3] Theppabut Sood Veha (D One TV)

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
You know what sucks in this drama. How whenever Mai and the main actress do something cute, Rome is always in the way trying to ruin it for them like in today's episode. Ouu, that got me mad. Like Mai didn't even ruin your sweet time with her .

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Ugh, Rome's character is so annoying, always interrupting Mai and n'ek. I have a feeling that if Rome doesn't come butting in all time, n'ek will fall for Mai instead of Rome.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, yas! I totally agree with you. Cos she look like she do kinda of like him but nah, Rome has to come in. making me sad. Does anyone know what happen at the end? Like who got her. & if Mai is happy at the end.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
According to Maya_fantasy, Rome decided to leave in the end and not return so she most likely end up with Mai. I'm fine with that but i do like her with Rome more. I hope there's ton of sweet scenes before the sad ending lol. Either way she get one of her man in the end lol. Lucky gal.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Rose annoys me with her investigation dumbness but glad to see that she already has feelings for Nirandon.

Omg Mai, Go Away!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This one is so poorly made. Everyone is annoying except for Rome but this is probably his worst. Mai and the nangek are both super annoying. I hope Mai doesn't take this type of role again.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
So disappointed in this remakes :yuck:  they should have just stick to the original storylines. :rant: 
This version Mike's character is such a jerk, in the original he was very cool and nice guy all around and he only love one woman!

I give up on this, I'll just wait until it ended then I'll watch with my FF button on all the way.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
So disappointed in this remakes :yuck:  they should have just stick to the original storylines. :rant: 
This version Mike's character is such a jerk, in the original he was very cool and nice guy all around and he only love one woman!

I give up on this, I'll just wait until it ended then I'll watch with my FF button on all the way.
Yeah this one makes me dislike Mai's character. I mean come on stop it already! You know she's in love with Nirandon so stop trying to own her. Then again I can't really blame him much whe Rose won't just straight out tell him. She annoys me too. I just want both of them to go away!

I wonder if they are going to change everything all together and make Nirandon mortal at the end.

abcde

sarNie Egg
Erm yes, i need to ask, where in youtube is the ost to this lakorn at, does anyone knows,
If you do, then pls linked me to it, i want the ost....i really liked the openning song...
Pls do tell, thanks....!!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I stopped watching long time ago, I just don't like where the story is going. 
I'll just consider this a new lakorn and not a remake so I wouldn't be pulling my hairs out when I watching it again.  :bhehe:  hahaha

Meow, you're very patient to stick with it this long. :thumbsup:

@abcde here is the ost's

I didn't even realized Rome sing the song himself. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Ob-WO2uUI

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QhxHzqT_sU

Not sure if anyone post this yet, but here is the original title song from 2536 version if anyone wanted to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Jx2eZPO8w

EDIT: Didn't even noticed I type "Mike instead of Mai" on my previous post LOL was reading about Mike prior to posting :facepalm:  :whahuh:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to support Rome but it is soooo hard! It just makes me extremely annoyed with Mai and the nangek. I'm stopping though because I don't want to end up disliking Mai and not watch his lakorns again lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's too crazy to gives support even for Rome :whatever:  I'll wait for his next project.

In the old version n'ek is Rome character's niece, and Rose is like a side line character. The storyline is mainly evolved around his family and his mysterious history. 
But I think what ruined this new version is that they made Rose the main focus and there pretty much no story with her beside falling in love with Rome character... and no mystery left after just an episode or two. :yuck:
What was intriguing about the old version is that there just enough mystery and interesting story along the way to keeps audience waiting for more, not these useless crazy love triangle storyline.  Too many lakorn of todays are like that, it's getting old real quick and there isn't much to go on from there.

I'll come back to rant again once it end and I get to watch all in FF mode LOL.

I wonder how many episode left before the end.  :scratchhead2:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn made me insane. It is like watching Sapai Sai Larb again... I had to go rewatch a few of Mai's lakorn where he wasn't so annoying to remember I like him -.-. Please no more roles like this. Finally the torture is over and this lakorn ended.