[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Finally, the fan MV from my favorite account showed up :icon12: Love the coloring and the editing that emphasize Boy-Toey's liplock kisses :icon12:
Credit: onlymyobsession

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What a brave move from CH3/Broadcast Thai to tackle about a same sex love basing from the scenes between Ton and Pat.

And because of their carbonara scene I am now craving for it!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
Boy is popular in Thailand but not everyone knows Boy internationally in general and in my country particularly. Until this series popped up :D And we like to give everyone a chance to enjoy the lakorn rather than spoiling anything LOL :D
Time flies so fast, Part 1 is ending tonight and Part 2 will immediately follow tomorrow.
A full length lakorn of Boy and Toey J would be awesome!!! Revenge lakorn please like Tim vs Piak LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hope to see you guys in Cris and Punjan thread tomorrow :cheer::cheer::cheer:
It is quite sad that Boy and Toey part is coming to the end , i will follow all the series but i am looking forward to Ken and Choompoo. Yes , that revenge plot sound awesome.

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
What a brave move from CH3/Broadcast Thai to tackle about a same sex love basing from the scenes between Ton and Pat.

And because of their carbonara scene I am now craving for it!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
So Pat actually in love with Ton?. I thought he was in love with Tim?.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
almost the end...but i glad i will watch some other ep with eng sub that have not finished yet.so i will be seeing hunsa and tim till the sub complete:pancarta::pancarta:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Same same!!! I'll watch all parts, and the part that I look forward the most is Ken T/Chompoo's. :)

Yup there's a flashback of their scene together... that's how I interpreted the scene, I can't understand Thai

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
By some strange coincidence, I was only interested in the odd number parts lol but after seeing the preview for the next part I might actually tune in as well

Really love Boy and Toey together now, the last part of episode 8 was so cute!

Sidenote: I've always liked Boy but never been like a hardcore fan, but after this I feel like I'm totally a Boy fan.

^Like this look :icon12: and really all the scenes following this lol

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I was so pissed at the live stream wasn't able to watch the last few scenes of this part ugh!!!

Punjan officially appeared in this lakorn as the taxi driver but his face was not shown.

fun

Expired Sarnie
almost the end...but i glad i will watch some other ep with eng sub that have not finished yet.so i will be seeing hunsa and tim till the sub complete:pancarta::pancarta:
I'm following the English sub version. Mainly because I hardly have time to watch lakorn raw so it works for me. I need a buddy to chit chat with while watching lol

whitedove

sarNie Adult

They're finally keeping up with the rest of the world lol.

Too bad they're a bit late in the game though, even the most conservative channel (MCOT) has same-sex pairings as the leads in their primetime lakorns now.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm following the English sub version. Mainly because I hardly have time to watch lakorn raw so it works for me. I need a buddy to chit chat with while watching lol
then I'm in to chit chat with you.lols.so I can have something to do while waiting for eng sub for part 2:pancarta: