[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It's Khun Pat :( I suspect him at first, then there were a lot of people that come to my suspicious target later on. Now I learned that I should trust my first gut and never second-guess LOL :D So sad that khun Tim trusted him so much :(
View attachment 4375
Thought so cause I'm watching ep 5 right now... and the old man got caught stealing product to sell.

slapandkiss:risas3: I wasn't expecting the kiss and slap hahahahaa

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Thought so cause I'm watching ep 5 right now... and the old man got caught stealing product to sell.

slapandkiss:risas3: I wasn't expecting the kiss and slap hahahahaa
I hope CH3 will be executing more slap-kiss lakorn. Would love to see Boy and Toey in a spicy dramatic lakorn :D Love Toey as Piak and Boy is super aggressive here as well :icon12: Haha my guilty wish is to have their reunion in lakorns like Kluen Cheewit or Sawan Biang LOL :D

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh my! The fanvid above! O.O I was not expecting such a passionate kiss from a ch3 lakorn. Well I think I might need to start watching this lakorn, not being pervert or anything lol, but Boy and Toey look really good together.

Is this lakorn being subbed by anyone?

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 4379

Ratings are low :(
This lakorn is going against CH7's Plerng Pranang

Neko meow meow is the one subbing it @Pooh4ever
This is considered okay compared to other CH3 dramas that are currently airing rite now (Like I was seeing the low 2's and 3's in such popular channel like CH3) :( Plus they're up against the all-time Aum Patcharapa so I don't really expect anything high right from the start :( However, KH's effect seems to be huge so ratings isn't everything. People are jinning Boy and Toey together in Thailand or even in my country, they're really sure that Boy and Toey are dating LOL . A lot of fan MVs and FC's pages popped up so this is no joke :D Hope they can pull to a 5 or even a 6 on the final episode :D

Last edited:

alissaax

I'm tempted to go check the summaries but I don't want to spoil it....

/Edit
Omggg the reason behind everything.....Was not expecting it

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
This is considered okay compared to other CH3 dramas that are currently airing rite now :( Plus they're up against the all-time Aum Patcharapa so I don't really expect anything high right from the start :( However, KH's effect seems to be huge so ratings isn't everything. People are jinning Boy and Toey together in Thailand or even in my country, they're really sure that Boy and Toey are dating LOL . A lot of fan MVs and FC's pages popped up so this is no joke :D Hope they can pull to a 5 or even a 6 on the final episode :D
agree..rating aren't the one to decide the best storyline.ohhh..it'll be heaven for me if boy and toey really dating.I bless those two.such a cute couple how can I against it:love::love:

alissaax

I swear, hunsa's father is so calm and funny. Going to the police station with his eldest daughter when she gets arrest for the hacking... and simply just taking the donation money cause he's a person in need....:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The Cupids Part 1.

05/03/2560 | ตอนที่ 1 - 4.6
10/03/2560 | ตอนที่ 2 - 5.0
11/03/2560 | ตอนที่ 3 - 4.5
12/03/2560 | ตอนที่ 4 - 4.2
17/03/2560 | ตอนที่ 5 - 4.6
18/03/2560 | ตอนที่ 6 - 4.7
19/03/2560 | ตอนที่ 7 - 4.8

Average - 4.62

credit Pantip Thai Forum

alissaax

SPOILER AHEAD.

SORRY NOT SORRY. HAVEFUNENJOY♡
:confused12::risas3::risas3:
Pat
Ton
Pat♡
Listen to Pat's words carefully in ep 7 part 5. Talking to Tim.
Love is a really big issue/thing. It once had a affect on me, it affects me til today. I have a person I really love. They are my life, my heart and my soul. I do everything for them, even if I have to go across water and fire. Whatever they want, I'll go find it. Even if they order me to go die, I will do it. Even though I dedicated/devoted to them this much, but they never see it or care about it at all. I had to endure them insult and ignore me everyday... Even though it hurts but I've always endure it.... Because I love them. And I'll make them see...... How much I love them.
Pat♡Ton
Pat♡Ton
TIM♡HUNSA
HUNSA♡TIM
Pat and Ton used to love/date each other when they study aboard. Ton breaks up with Pat because Pat was always jealous, he kept checking Tons phone and credit card, he set up a gps tracker too. Pat refused, he's willing to do everything for Ton and can't live without Ton. So Pat does everything because he thinks Ton does really hate his brother Tim.

Last edited:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
SPOILER AHEAD.

Pat
Ton
Pat♡
Love is a really big issue/thing. It once had a affect on me, it affects me til today. I have a person I really love. They are my life, my heart and my soul. I do everything for them, even if I have to go across water and fire. Whatever they want, I'll go find it. Even if they order me to go die, I will do it. Even though I dedicated/devoted to them this much, but they never see it or care about it at all. I had to endure them insult and ignore me everyday... Even though it hurts but I've always endure it.... Because I love them. And I'll make them see...... How much I love them.
Pat♡Ton
Pat♡Ton
TIM♡HUNSA
HUNSA♡TIM
Pat and Ton used to love/date each other when they study aboard. Ton breaks up with Pat because Pat was always jealous, he kept checking Tons phone and credit card, he set up a gps tracker too. Pat refused, he's willing to do everything for Ton and can't live without Ton. So Pat does everything because he thinks Ton does really hate his brother Tim.

Love how you layered your spoiler LOL :risas3: The reason was like WTF :v

alissaax

Love how you layered your spoiler LOL :risas3: The reason was like WTF :v
:risas3::risas3::risas3::nut: it wasn't meant to but it happened cause I keep pressing spoiler so the coding got messed up. It was meant to be under one another. But this works fine.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
SPOILER AHEAD.

Pat
Ton
Pat♡
Pat♡Ton
Pat♡Ton
TIM♡HUNSA
HUNSA♡TIM
oh shitttt!!my guess was true.i kept feeling ton is a gay because the way he look at *toey pongsakorn( i dont remember his name in lakorn ).but then i think i may have guess it wrong cause of ton seem attract to hunsa:facepalm::facepalm:
btw..thanks for your spoiler.love it:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
i will watched next series because it also seem funny.can't wait for it.but sadly can't see boy toey anymore:(

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
SPOILER AHEAD.

Pat
Ton
Pat♡
Pat♡Ton
Pat♡Ton
TIM♡HUNSA
HUNSA♡TIM
:cheer: Paton :pancarta: