[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
lol in episode 8, I'm loving boy's face when he realised who Sun is 55555
he looked pissed off in a hilarious way!!

edit: episode 8+9 were hilarious, loved when they were singing for taew's birthday, boy + chai were hiding in the bushes bobbing their heads along 5555
I'm really enjoying this lakorn now

episode 10 was good too, especially the part where Mek made Yut buy a bus ticket and leave with the bus. Mean guy :coverlaf:
in this episode both Mek + Sun's are beginning to fall in love - it's funny how this is only starting now after 10 episodes... but it's cute how Mek cared for Sun when she got sick.
Regarding Yut, Aewa + Nick, I'm not sure who I'm rooting for. Yut and Aewa are kinda cute, but then Nick would be alone. I want him to at least be happy in love since his family situation sucks...

fun

Expired Sarnie
is it really worth it? i cant get over episode 2. should i pass up on that episode and continue on?

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ episode 1+2 were really boring, but afterwards it got better until I can say I really enjoy this lakorn now especially after episode 8+

I'm at episode 11 now, wooo this episode hurts:
- I fell sorry for Nick. He has a bad family situation and has to watch his love interest + best friend being in love with someone else. Being friendzoned hurts!!!!
- I feel sorry for Aewa, she also loves someone who loves her best friend. All she can do is watch and be a loyal friend.
- And I fell sorry for Yut, he has always been open about his feelings, waited so long for the girl and did everything for her - but she loves someone else... His expression after Sun said she gave her heart to Mek's older brother was really... ouch!!!!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ no, episode 12 is out for now and I don't know how many episodes are left.

But omg, nick told yut that aewa likes him. That is a no go for me, if the person herself isn't ready to confess don't butt in even if it's with good intentions.
Nong Mok is really good at crying, this boy is adorable
all in all nice episode

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol this lakorn is funny! i laugh so hard! i enjoy these two. they both are doing pretty good hehe.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
The first few episode was boring but I got to like it after boy found out that taew is a girl...love boy gay movement I thought it was kute

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
God, no offense to any fans but this lakorn is so underpromoted considering top stars like Taew and Boy are in it.  I haven't heard from this lakorn in ages.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
God, no offense to any fans but this lakorn is so underpromoted considering top stars like Taew and Boy are in it.  I haven't heard from this lakorn in ages.

yeah, i'd have to agree with you... the story was moving so slowly at the beginning. now it's getting better but everyone already lost interest near the beginning.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
episode 13 was cute!!!!! couple time between the pranangs <3
mok is just sooooo cute, this little boy knows how to cry so pitifully, just want to hug him

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
Yeah. It really fun. I gurantee. Just wait for the next chapter. Even if I read all entire magazine what will happen in the end. To watch it. Better than reading as alway.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. Maybe Ill tune in after RP is done. lmao.

I haven't touched this lakorn a bit and i don't think i can finish it or start it but i am going to watch certain parts where ive seen taew with long hair...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL, the reason why this thread and lakorn is so quiet is bc everyone has run over to Rang Pratana! Everyone is crazy about Pit and Tae :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it is the.beginning too that scared.people.off. I have passed the horrendous first 3 episode. This lakorn is so naruk. im still on ep.5. Need to find.some.time. Im also behind in raeng pratana.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am thinking about giving this lakorn a try now that RP has ended? Should I just skip the first 3 episodes? :scratchhead2:

Also, on what episode will Taew have her long hair?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I say watch from episode 3 onward. This lakorn isn't all that great but it is full of laughs. Taew is just super uber naruk, annoying at first but she pulls it off great. I love it when the little boy touched her boobies and she got all offended HAHA geez louis Sun, he is just a little boy. I love all her visualization and her imagination of things. There are many useless character such as Chai and the little man (btwn I think both of them is trying a bit too hard to be funny or look funny LOL but it is still laughable because it is so horrible?). It is really laid back, nothing spectacular but it is entertaining. If it's not your cup of tea, I say run for your life LOL 

But overall, this is decent and entertaining. Story wise I don't know what I give it but I am only at 7.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ fun - Thanks for the advice! I will give this lakorn a try this weekend to kill off some time when I'm not busy.

sue317

sarNie Egg
i tried to go back and watch this epi after seeing the first two. I cant get over the teaw personality lol .... she was getting on my nerves .... but ive been hearing good reviews from my sisters ... you guys think i should give it another try?? I watched the first two epi because of Boy he is uber cuuute ...but not a big fan of Teaw :/