[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
I forgot to mention that I am barely starting up episode four and my favorite scene and when noo na was buttoning nai singhs shirt after the supposedly search and rescue incident. the way he looked at her made me smile from ear to ear. lucky girl! lol. and then the shirt was super tight on him. lol.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Anyone know the singers of the song...

ปลายรุ้ง
I know it has to be an adult male and a little girl, but I want to know their names; especially the little girl. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Nadech is so damn hot in this lakorn. I'm totally digging that facial hair. That tan's gotta go, though. 
And, am I the only one that finds nang'ek annoying?! Stop crying for two seconds, for goodness' sake!
I think if you go back a page or so, you'll realize her crying is the #1 thing we've bitched about lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol sometime her crying is adorable but a lot of times it was like ok, you can stop crying now. I don't think I cried that much at 14 let alone 18 lol.

D~D

sarNie Adult
teeruksamur said:
I hope Noona finds the courage to actually say “Na Ram, I AM YOUR DAUGHTER,” instead of making hypothetical variations of the statement: “what if you had a daughter”, or “what if someone claims that she’s your daughter”.. or even, “can I ASK to be your daughter?”

Just go Darth Vader on Na Ram!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I like that !!

teeruksamur said:
Mew and Nadech won couple of the year from SeeSunBunTerng Awards 2015. The video mentions that the two are so convincing as Nai Singh and Noona (appearing like the professional, experienced actors that they are) that it makes viewers squeal with delight when they're on screen and want to visit Rai Bua Khao farm :) Hehehe. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjwTrzXnjDI

For real, they really WON ???? !!!!!!!!!
oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol sometime her crying is adorable but a lot of times it was like ok, you can stop crying now. I don't think I cried that much at 14 let alone 18 lol.

Gotta laugh at the dark bold b/c I agree.   :lolyup:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Watching Mew and Nadech in this lakorn makes me fangirling inside my bedroom but then yeah only little improvement in this story....

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Crushing on Nadech like craaaaazy :woot2:  :rockon:  :pervie:  I love watching the father and daughter scenes, it's very touching! But seriously get to the point and stop walking around in circles! I like how Singh's feeling for Noona slowly builds up. Noona is the perfect match for Singh, he needs her to keep him in the loop  :D  :D  :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Congrats to Nadech and Mew! Gosh their performance are good in this lakorn! They make their character come to life (well to me but others may be different lol). :cheer:  :cheer:

D~D

sarNie Adult
awe, I'm so happy that they won Koo jin of the year !!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Hopefully after this, they will do 1 or 2 more lakorn together. They don't need to do 5-8 lakorn.  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

D~D

sarNie Adult
OMG, On face book- Sherrijames & Dynastykat announce about the status of the lakorn !!!!!  

ok....(panic) now I need to catch up before anything else happen. 

BTW,
Happy New years everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
D~D said:
OMG, On face book- Sherrijames & Dynastykat announce about the status of the lakorn !!!!!  

ok....(panic) now I need to catch up before anything else happen. 

BTW,
Happy New years everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They won't sub it anymore right??..Why.. :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Happy hew year too...glad to be a part of Asianfuse family this year.A lot of things i know from you guys. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

judyp

sarNie Adult
finally got a chance to catch up and i am crushing hard over nadech. lol. he is so dreamy.
i am enjoying this very much so far. i don't care so much about the other characters and scenes except if its at the rai. lol.
i think nadech and mew are both doing fantastic. i love the jealousy nai singh tries to deny and you can tell that noo na is starting to develop feelings for him. can't wait for more.