[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

dariey

sarNie Adult
previous photos mew kind of give the distance but professional vibe but now she seem comfortable around na.

diana in that thai cloth soo pretty.

sweet..

pretty girl..

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]cr as in pic[/SIZE]

dariey

sarNie Adult
got excited over this..hohoo.smell something not good in the air..lol

cr pujira & popemew4everpantip

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mew looks very plain without all the make up and being dressy. Diana's very pretty. Her n nadech look cute together

sarN

sarNie Granny
she do look plain w/out makeup and very different from the last lakorn i saw her in w/Pope . There are star that look just fine w/ less makeup but in lakorn they like to cake them up while korean star look ghostly lol

Penelope

sarNie Adult
It's refreshing to see a new pairing.  

Can't wait to watch this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sarN said:
she do look plain w/out makeup and very different from the last lakorn i saw her in w/Pope . There are star that look just fine w/ less makeup but in lakorn they like to cake them up while korean star look ghostly lol
With most Korean, they are already pale enough yet they still whiten their skin. I just don't know how white they want to be lol but I do given Korean props for not overdoing the eyes. I honestly don't like it when they are extremely poor in rags yet they have nice makeup on... it just doesn't work for me lol 

sarN

sarNie Granny
it true, thai actress overdo the eye makeup lol they love the eye lash . Soyria in JLR have prefect make even though she in the jungle lol. korean stars doesn't seen to wear blushes on their cheek while their skin are so white / glossy, im so jealous   :cry:

D~D

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
it true, thai actress overdo the eye makeup lol they love the eye lash . Soyria in JLR have prefect make even though she in the jungle lol. korean stars doesn't seen to wear blushes on their cheek while their skin are so white / glossy, im so jealous   :cry:
Lol !!! I notice their eye lash as well. Lol !!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Stumbled on this mv and how i wish na and mew are in a different genre (even though i do love my farm lakorns). Just feel that Mew's beauty is a little wasted as Noo Na 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z72lEqYaROU
cr:eek:nlymyobsession

Why do I have a feeling this will air before his lakorn with Taew/Pat? LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YjOEcpum-s

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Mmm don't forget his lips too lol
dang cam they hurry up. I can't wait to see this plus I miss seeing my handsome face pra'ek on screen. ❤

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Yay. He's finally paired with someone different. So what's this lakorn about? Nadech and Mew look really cute together here.

I have a feeling I'm gonna need LOTS of liquids when I watch this lakorn because I'm gonna be thirsty as heck since Nadech is looking mighty yummy! *licks lips* I really love that facial hair on him. Goodness graciouszzz!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
So many pics, thanks for sharing!

Looking forward to this one.  Nadech & Mew looks adorable! but eek, Nadech & Diana don't look bad either, I wouldn't mind them getting paired up one day :)  Au still looks quite handsome :D