[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
fun said:
I can't stress on how much I adore Mew's fashion style in this lakorn. She looks really good in everyday clothing. I love her height as well... There's something about a tall man and a short girl that I just love to gugu gaga over.
I know rt? Mew in dresses looks reserved and classic but Mew in casual wear looks a little mischievous and immature. I'm PM fan but I hope to see them with other costars not like some koo jin NY fan. I liked Sorn much more than Sai. Mew may look she's obscure but she sure is a scene stealer.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Only 4 yrs later and my beloved Fai ka has turned into this....i really cant decide whether i like it or not :weee: It's a likely yes when i watch him in motion, but right now, it's 50/50 lol

Na is such a treat to work with, always making those around him laugh 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Nadech always looks better in motion. Although I'm not liking his looks so far, I'm sure I will probably be fangirling over him when this airs lol 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
So im not the only one who's 50/50 abt his Nai Singh look kek but im sure by the time this airs, we'll be used to it and will miss him enough to watch and rewatch countless times lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
they are trying to make him look older, but it's not just working (at least for me) 
Also no matter how I see it, Mew/Nadech still look around the same age...The pra-nangs supposedly have a large age gap lol 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Why she has her hand covering his mouth? Funny, I thought he was the one who drags her into hiding and covering her mouth. Nadech's character in this lakorn is much more matured and mean than Nadech's character of Athit in TNNKK. It is an interesting transformation.

dariey said:
poor little mew got drag by him..

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can't help it. I keep thinking about his hairy chest when his leading lady cling to him lol.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
A longer clip of what queeny posted cr: nadech@pantip. My limited thai tells me this incident is the first time the pranangs met, at least it's something different to p'Jaew's infamous trademark way of having the pranangs meet by falling into each other or awkwardly staring at each other for what seems like eternity (I better not jinx it lol )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a2qldE8D0E&list=UUpQbWxIMGlBigebMO0gQqxw

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oooo....I like this Nadech!   :drools: They look compatible.  I like how small Mew is compared to Nadech.  I looooove it when the n'ek is a lot shorter than her p'ek.  It's cute.