[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
What are they doing to Vicky? She still has many years of nang'ek left in her -.-. I don't mind Preem, but I just don't see her in this role lol. Maybe I am just too used to her playing the "Khun Nou" that is always being protected lol. 
Vicky is playing Preem older sister the role P'Aom Skaojai played and another disaster Vicky is P'Poh step mother she's married to his father 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
Vicky is playing Preem older sister the role P'Aom Skaojai played and another disaster Vicky is P'Poh step mother she's married to his father 
Oh just shoot me already!!!!! It's bad enough that Vicki's downgraded, she's playing Poh's step mother! This lakorn just keeps getting more and more disturbing!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha seems like this will gain popularity due to all the negativities i stead. How sad because I really enjoy TK. This is definitely a casti g gone bad.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heidi said:
Oh just shoot me already!!!!! It's bad enough that Vicki's downgraded, she's playing Poh's step mother! This lakorn just keeps getting more and more disturbing!
u know if Ch3 didn't go for this disaster cast it will be less disturbing 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Is the cast really set? Just wishful thinking but would so love it if they switched out Poh with Great. Great would be awesome with Pream in this!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Isn't Great still shooting the one with Matt/Margie?

I don't even care if it's not Great just as long as it's someone younger than Poh. I just can't imagine out of all the guys they have they someone think Poh is the most suitable one for Preem. I think they are quite out of their mind in this. I mean, I like his acting but that is not the point in this. Andrew can even do his own remake if that's what they want lol. He is more suitable with Preem because he still has that young face. Poh, on the other hand, looks like the old person that his age is.

I don't know why I even care anymore because it's already been cast.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The point is that Channel 3 is wacked up!! I would understand if the story line called for the age gap, but even then, I still wouldn't agree with this pairing. They seriously need to change it to someone either closer to her age or closer to his age. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Saechash said:
Is the cast really set? Just wishful thinking but would so love it if they switched out Poh with Great. Great would be awesome with Pream in this!!
yes its finalized since they had the fitting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heidi said:
The point is that Channel 3 is wacked up!! I would understand if the story line called for the age gap, but even then, I still wouldn't agree with this pairing. They seriously need to change it to someone either closer to her age or closer to his age. 
nang'ek age sample like a 20+ should do but preem not even 20 yet, I will blame Ch3 felt pity for P'Poh and N'Preem 
but still tune in since i like this lakorn and still like P'Poh&N'Preem as an idol i am going to forget the age gap imagine its not there 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
eeeeeeeks!  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

I should be happy that Preem is having more lakorn and with A list pra'ek  :yes:  :yes:  but please, PLEASE give her a young pra'ek! Poor Preem, she getting stuck with pra'ek 10x her age! Don't get me wrong, it will be a bless to act with the senior BUT it make me think Preem is old  :sweat:  :sweat:  lol!

1.) Chakrit - 18 years apart
2.) Great - 11 years apart
3.) Smart - 19 years apart
4.) Louis - 14 years apart
5.) Poh - 22 years apart

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:

I should be happy that Preem is having more lakorn and with A list pra'ek  :yes:  :yes:  but please, PLEASE give her a young pra'ek! Poor Preem, she getting stuck with pra'ek 10x her age! Don't get me wrong, it will be a bless to act with the senior BUT it make me think Preem is old  :sweat:  :sweat:  lol!

5.) Poh - 22 years apart
age gap are 10+ omg Ch3 please pick somebody -10 oh my Louis 32 his the same age as pope, i bet Rome one day could be next 12yrs apart 

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:

5.) Poh - 22 years apart

That's so sad, poor Preem. But eh, Great's the youngest she worked with. I thought Louis was younger than Great. Anyway I'm totally tuning into this because I love Preem. And how this lakorn is going to work the age gap and the r scenes and kissing. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
missstaceythao said:

That's so sad, poor Preem. But eh, Great's the youngest she worked with. I thought Louis was younger than Great. Anyway I'm totally tuning into this because I love Preem. And how this lakorn is going to work the age gap and the r scenes and kissing. 
Louis born 1982 but couple months older than Pope, Great 1985 Rome 1984 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
missstaceythao said:

Hahah It's not weird for you to think that Louis is younger than Great because even when he played in the SJ series, the five Khun Chai's went on shows together, on 3 zaap, when he called Pope, "P' Pope", others were surprised as well. They probably all thought that Great was older than Pope hahah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Great looks older than someone that is born in 85 and so does Rome.
Rome looks like his just turn 40 and Pope 32 but soon he'll be next if he doesn't find himself a rest 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mmgjp314 said:

Hahah It's not weird for you to think that Louis is younger than Great because even when he played in the SJ series, the five Khun Chai's went on shows together, on 3 zaap, when he called Pope, "P' Pope", others were surprised as well. They probably all thought that Great was older than Pope hahah
pope his 3 yrs older than Great, at the start when i knew Pope i couldn't believe his age is that old then i research his profile his born 1982