[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Are we sure this has been officially confirmed?....Yah I agree with most people here, the p'ek/n'ek should be within the same age group, early to mid 20's.  I would really appreciate a new pairing.  Is it me or what's up with all these remakes?  Give me more originality PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I wish she can get a young p'ek like Nadech, Mario, JMA, etc. Why Ch3 gotta do this to me? 
like i said Ch3 is coming with a strange and weird thing 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
So it's officially confirmed that Khun Neung left Poordecum to direct this one for TV Thunder and I guess that's a good thing for me since I like his directing style but WTH!? Poh and Preem!? You've got to be kidding me! KomChadluek can be wrong sometimes so hopefully this is one of those cases lol. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ch3eks said:
So it's officially confirmed that Khun Neung left Poordecum to direct this one for TV Thunder and I guess that's a good thing for me since I like his directing style but WTH!? Poh and Preem!? You've got to be kidding me! KomChadluek can be wrong sometimes so hopefully this is one of those cases lol. 
heard somebody told me that komchadluek they are accurate reliable 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Not always lol. I can list a variety of different cases where they were wrong about lakorn pairings. Anybody remember that rumour of Mark and Chalida being in a lakorn for Lakorn Thai production a few years ago? That news was completely false haha. Or even the one where it said Kim and Boy were to be in Sam Bai Mai Thao when they were never considered as potential casts from the director. We'll just have to wait and see. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ch3eks said:
Not always lol. I can list a variety of different cases where they were wrong about lakorn pairings. Anybody remember that rumour of Mark and Chalida being in a lakorn for Lakorn Thai production a few years ago? That news was completely false haha. 
i think it was Thaiwiki and daradaily 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Nope, it originated from KCL. I wouldn't even use Thaiwiki as a source since anyone can go there and add/change info there. Anyways, I'll leave it at that. Like I said, just wait for more confirmation from the lakorn team. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Koy123 said:
Yes, Pol is a great actor and he was adorable with Namtarn. The lakorn w\ Namtarn was action/si-fi so it looks fine, but this one will have kidnapped and R-scene so yike! It's gonna be hard to watch, but considering CH3 will water it down, it might be okay. I just think they should fine someone younger and Preem was also in a similar role so they should cast someone else.

b..b.but she was in "samee" & that lakorn suppose to have 2 rscene  :dance1: but the remake tone it down. I always thought andrew/jaine version had lot of comedy than  intense sadist feeling to it , even though there was kidnap/rscene .

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:

b..b.but she was in "samee" & that lakorn suppose to have 2 rscene  :dance1: but the remake tone it down. I always thought andrew/jaine version had lot of comedy than  intense sadist feeling to it , even though there was kidnap/rscene .

And the slap/kiss in the office....but yes this lakorn had sweetness when they went on their honeymoon, it wasn't a sadistic p'ek.  He genuinely made a mistake about n'ek.  But n'ek loyalty to her sister was mind-boggling too.  That was where I was annoyed the most and the mom...favourite child issues...

fun

Expired Sarnie
jeanie1 said:
Only Preem and Yam gets stuck with the oldies as teenagers. All the other gals get a crack at one of the young actors like Nadech, Mark, Ken, James, Mario etc. I'm not sure why either since they have so many young actors, but at least they're legal now so it's not as icky. It's not like they look old either. Namtarn, Kim, Bella, Taew, Mint C., Mew N. looks older than them and they got paired with the younger generation at least once.

That said I don't mind Poh in the role.
I don't mind Poh either. Either they change the actress or Poh should not accept this lakorn. Or Preem vise versa. 

byebye said:
This is a piss poor pairing. I have no idea where they think it's a good idea when putting their pics next to each other. He is old...in his 40s and how old is she? Is she even in her 20s yet? I can't imagine the kiss and slap stuff even if it's fake but the thought of it. His previous lakorn with Mew was a lackluster with pretty much no chemistry. I wonder in his mind, he was thinking what the hell am I doing with a teenager? To me, it felt like he was holding back in the romance department with Mew and that killed whatever chance to persuade me there's any romance connection between them.

He is a very good actor but there are things that even good actor can't over come. I wish they would change him to a younger one or change her to and older actress. She already had enough of the older Pra'eks to last her her entire career they should throw her a few treats and give her some eye candy. Seriously, they are doing their best to not give Pream a Kookwan...and so far it's working like a charm lol
Exactly how I feel. People can tell me all they want that age is just a number. I agree to a certain degree. This case would be a no no. Like you said, it was difficult for me to watch that lakorn off Poh and Mew. It just very uncomfortable and you can't shake it off. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ch3eks said:
Nope, it originated from KCL. I wouldn't even use Thaiwiki as a source since anyone can go there and add/change info there. Anyways, I'll leave it at that. Like I said, just wait for more confirmation from the lakorn team. 
the one i don't trust is daradaily 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
KCL has been wrong many times, once they said JMA was gonna pair up with Yam but it was false lol.
oh yeah i remember this, got me so excited later not even worth it 

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
Am i the only one who likes the big age gap though? :/ i like poh and preem but i think preem's acting is a little lacking lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl, you not the only one but we might be the only two haha . Team Poh , fighting !

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:

Yes, I agree that Jaime and Andrew's version was funny. I just wanna see Pol w a actress close to his age and not too fond of the actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hcsj4275 said:
Am i the only one who likes the big age gap though? :/ i like poh and preem but i think preem's acting is a little lacking lol
the age doesn't matter but this one is too far apart

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I always thought andrew/jaine version had lot of comedy than  intense sadist feeling to it , even though there was kidnap/rscene .

I feel like that's an Andrew touch. He has this sarcastic/dry wit thing going on with most of his characters that changes the intense rapey vibe a bit. I can't explain it very well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind the age gap but his lakorn with Mew will tell you that the age gap between Poh and his way younger N'ek doesn't necessary work. He is in his 40s I am not asking for a 40 year old N'ek someone in her mid 20s would be just fine. She would look old enough but yet young enough when fixed up properly. With Pream you can't fix her up to be more mature than what she already is because she is that young. You can dressed her to be a lot younger but you can't turn her into someone that is compatible with his age group.

Think about this...if Poh had a kid at the age of 20 Pream can be his daughter. And if I can somehow picture that...it's like he's kissing his kid lol and trying seeing it from the force kiss side and stuff it's another ball game.

They could have used Yardtip, Margie, Koy, Matt, Ploy, Susie...those would have suited him better because they are mature looking enough but still young enough to pull it off. Yet they want to go with a what 18 or 19 year old for a 40-41 year old man? IDK

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I don't mind the age gap but his lakorn with Mew will tell you that the age gap between Poh and his way younger N'ek doesn't necessary work. He is in his 40s I am not asking for a 40 year old N'ek someone in her mid 20s would be just fine. She would look old enough but yet young enough when fixed up properly. With Pream you can't fix her up to be more mature than what she already is because she is that young. You can dressed her to be a lot younger but you can't turn her into someone that is compatible with his age group.

Think about this...if Poh had a kid at the age of 20 Pream can be his daughter. And if I can somehow picture that...it's like he's kissing his kid lol and trying seeing it from the force kiss side and stuff it's another ball game.

They could have used Yardtip, Margie, Koy, Matt, Ploy, Susie...those would have suited him better because they are mature looking enough but still young enough to pull it off. Yet they want to go with a what 18 or 19 year old for a 40-41 year old man? IDK
yeah for example Namtarn she's in her 20's, would had been a better idea pick Namtarn over Preem