[Ch3] Tang Fah Tawan Diew

danny

sarNie Hatchling
lol....i love how Tik acts in this series..lol.. that of a player but hey that role suits him just fine for me....lol....he's getting hot as ever...Janie always pretty...love her too....this week ep. was very cute...i love how he caught lice from the little gal...and how Janie had to wash his hair for him....but also how he would sing for her...totally cute....and i love the name that he gave the new born...lol...i think it was "Monday" or something like that but the parents of the baby kept saying "Mai Day" or something...lol....

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
i laughed so hard in episode 2 when the n'ek called him that name (something like flirt but ruder) and then he threw down the flowers and acted like he was gay

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 3 was hiliarious! I love how Tik acts childish and follows Janie around when she's teaching the little kids. He tags along and acts like one of her students..so funny! He sure knows how to get on Janie's nerve, like when she wanted to know who he really was but he wouldn't tell her and made her chase him. My fave parts are when he's alone at night, sleeping on the bench outside and starts ranting cause he's bored. He's so funny! I love it!! Can't wait for episode 4.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Gettin my dvds of this lakorn this monday...cant wait to watch it lolz even though i dont understand thai! I'll watch it cuz of tik ahehe he's my eye candy!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Oh my gosh you guys I just realized something...you know that girl that likes Tik...not his friend but the one in the forest that gave him the flowers...well she played as his sister in Prissana. That was like so weird for me when I realized it...

You guys were right...LOL...Tik is so hot and he is really funny in this lakorn...but I hope he turns more mature and responsible...cause in a way he gets on my nerves when he acts obnoxious...but I still can stand him cause he soooooooooooooooo fiooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
He get on my nerves too but in a way, it's cute! Just want to pinch him because he's so bad but then kiss him because he's so hot!!! Janie looks really cute in this lakorn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing the summaries and lovely pictures. This lakorn is obviously hilarious and attractive!! I can't wait to see it for myself. Tik looks awesome as usual. As for Janie, she's always beautiful. Great cast and interesting storyline!!

calla

sarNie Adult
P'Tang and P'Noi Went visit the set of lakorn (airing tomorrow...so don't miss it.)

credit to polyplus

navy

sarNie Adult
calla said:
P'Tang and P'Noi Went visit the set of lakorn (airing tomorrow...so don't miss it.)

credit to polyplus
[post="109619"][/post]​

Thanks for your info. I love the pic of Tang and Tik. they both are very cute in these...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Damn...Tik is looking fione and cute :) ...I didn't know they still filming this lakorn :huh:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Tik is so scrumptious!!! Just want to jump in the screen and hug and kiss him! I like his playboyness. It's so cute! He's perfect for this type of role.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
tye-niranh said:
Tik is so scrumptious!!! Just want to jump in the screen and hug and kiss him! I like his playboyness. It's so cute! He's perfect for this type of role.
[post="109924"][/post]​

hahaha...i was thinking the same thing...i would so love to jump him...lol...
I think that his playboyness is what makes him likeable, if he was very dull i don't know it might take me a while to like him...

and...lease but not last i can't wait to see P'Tang...love him to death...i always enjoy watching him....can't wait till he has a new lakorn out...^^

danny

sarNie Hatchling
lol..i just watched ep.15 and Tik is such a dork always following Janie around and lol...her feeding him...that was such a funny scene...he did act like he was a doggy...lol..hahaha....that made me cracked up..man i can't wait till the rest of the ep. comes out...^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
AccCkk !! heheh I think the role he's playing makes him hecka cute!! He is so adorable!! omg!! Man!! But I also like how he can be agressive, but yet sensitive hahahaha