[Ch3] Tang Fah Tawan Diew

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just watched epi 1 and its pretty good..havent seen tik for a long time!..this is my first time watching his lakorn since Luerd Kattiya..he needs to come back with a drama!..i hate his hairdo in this lakorn.. :angry: but yeh janie looks pretty..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
yeah I just watched epi 1 ^________^
Oh P'Tik sooooooo handsome and hilarious :lol:
and P'Janie so pretty in this lakorn :wub:

can't wait for the 2nd !!!

cecilia

Staff member
p'tik is so fine..:lol:..

he's so funny..make fun of himself..drew on himself *portrait*..
super adorable.. :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
next week epi..what is janie doing to tik's hair..lol..he doesnt look to happy about it..

ฮูโต๋” ทิ้งชีวิตเมืองกรุงเตลิดเข้าป่า!!
“ฮูโต๋” โชคดีได้ “รลัญรร” ช่วย

หลังจากพ้นสภาพนักศึกษาโต๋ขับรถเตลิดไปถึงหมู่บ้านโป่งช้างแดง แล้วรถเจ้ากรรมก็ดันเสียทำให้โต๋ต้องอยู่ที่นี่ทั้งที่ไม่ชอบบ้านป่าไร้แสงสี โต๋คุยโม้อวดเก่งจนคนเกลียดเค้าทั้งหมู่บ้าน แถมยังโดนเด็กๆ แก๊ง 3 แสบแกล้งสารพัด โชคดีที่ลัญมาทำสารคดีที่นี่พอดีเธอเลยช่วยพูดกับชาวบ้านให้โต๋ได้อาศัยอยู่ที่หมู่บ้านต่อ โต๋จำลัญไม่ได้เลยแจกขนมจีบลัญเข่งใหญ่ จนลัญหมั่นไส้ต่อยโต๋ซะหน้าหงาย

“ต่างฟ้าตะวันเดียว” ตอนที่ 2
ออกอากาศ: วันจันทร์ที่ 17 เมษายน 2549 เวลา 20.20 น. ช่อง 3

รลัญรร” จับตาดู “ฮูโต๋”
“อรวิดา-ปานสรวง” ปล่อยลูกโป่งแก้เหงา!!

โต๋ยอมผิดผีทำคลอดให้ มะขิ่น (แอม-อิศรา) เพราะทนเห็นเธอเจ็บท้องเจียนตายไม่ได้ โต๋จึงถูกชาวบ้านสาปแช่งขับไล่ แต่รลัญรรกลับสงสัยเมื่อเห็นโต๋ทำคลอดให้มะขิ่นอย่างชำนาญ แต่พอถามโต๋ก็จะเฉไฉทำทะเล้นเปลี่ยนเรื่องทุกที ส่วนอรวิดากับปานสรวงต่างก็ปรับความในใจซึ่งกันและกัน อรวิดาเลยชวนปานสรวงไปปล่อยลูกโป่ง เพื่อส่งความคิดถึงไปหาคนที่ตัวเองรักแก้เหงา

“ต่างฟ้าตะวันเดียว” ตอนที่ 3
ออกอากาศ: วันอังคารที่ 18 เมษายน 2549 เวลา 20.20 น. ช่อง 3

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
just watched ep.1...must say it's nice to see tik back...but we'll wait to see how this one turns out...i'm still a bit unsure of this one...i'm a bit iffy...

anyways, with my limited thai here's a brief recap of what happened so far.

-janie's a photographer...artistic kind
-tik's a med student...his dad is a doctor

tik's smart and has great potenial to be a great doctor, but he goofs off alot, gambling and playing around. as tik is playing pool and swindling some guys, janie takes some pictures for her photo exhibit. she manages to capture tik puking after drinking too much. anyway, she exhibits those pics and tik sees them in the newspaper. he goes to the exhibit and as he is leaving she is coming and they just miss each other.

problems start for tik when he, i think, does a procedure on a patient that he's not allowed to do as a student. he gets expelled...i think...b/c he turns in his things. meanwhile all is not well for janie either b/c of something that has to do with her father...i'm not sure...but her father is demanding and controlling so janie makes some kind of decision to leave....

that's where it ends. if i'm wrong about anything or if someone could add to the summary please do so and make corrections where needed. hope you all enjoy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yaso said:
just watched ep.1...must say it's nice to see tik back...but we'll wait to see how this one turns out...i'm still a bit unsure of this one...i'm a bit iffy...

anyways, with my limited thai here's a brief recap of what happened so far.

-janie's a photographer...artistic kind
-tik's a med student...his dad is a doctor

tik's smart and has great potenial to be a great doctor, but he goofs off alot, gambling and playing around. as tik is playing pool and swindling some guys, janie takes some pictures for her photo exhibit. she manages to capture tik puking after drinking too much. anyway, she exhibits those pics and tik sees them in the newspaper. he goes to the exhibit and as he is leaving she is coming and they just miss each other.

problems start for tik when he, i think, does a procedure on a patient that he's not allowed to do as a student. he gets expelled...i think...b/c he turns in his things. meanwhile all is not well for janie either b/c of something that has to do with her father...i'm not sure...but her father is demanding and controlling so janie makes some kind of decision to leave....

that's where it ends. if i'm wrong about anything or if someone could add to the summary please do so and make corrections where needed. hope you all enjoy.
[post="106239"][/post]​

Yeah and also Tik gets kicked out by his dad because his dad is like really upset and he goes and talk to the teacher and the teacher gives him some advice on how he should use his talents for good and somehow he ends up in Some Forests or whatever and He Looses his car cause it goes rolling down a hill he has no cellphone signal or anything and he gets picked up by some guy and that guy doesnt talk to him the whole time hes' in the car with him and Tik is over there complaining and asking him to take him to the most civilized place there is and he finally gets there and that guy knocks Tik upside the head and leave him there on some bench or something and thats all I saw up to I thinkkkk.....

I think that was a close summary to the ending of part 1 if Im wrong someone correct me please hehehehehe

One Question weren't Tik or Janie or maybe both both sperms implanted inside someone? To make them Intelligent and have everything that their parent want?

Anywaysss I love P'tik here he is so Adorable! :sweat:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
It's only Tik ! Because the voice at the beggining was Tik's father LOL
Not P'Janie !

OoOh Gs waiting for the 2nd !! LOL

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The first episode was so good! Tik was so funny until he screwed up in the hospital and couldn't save the old man. I don't think Tik and Janie will have good chemistry as a couple. They look more like siblings and might act like that too. Tik is hot but I hate his hair cut. I like it spiked like in Roy leh Sanea Rai. Maybe in the scene Janie is giving him a hair cut. Well, a girl can only hope. Can't wait to see the next episode. It looks funny as Tik meets Janie again.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
i don't really like janie with her new hair color. It clashess with her eyes because her eyes are like super black. anyway, anyone know what's going on with the intro of the first episode about sperm and girls and boys? i didn't understand that part.
[post="105381"][/post]​
From watching the first 40 minutes of this lakorn, it looks like Tik's dad is a plastic surgeon. He gets rid of people's imperfections. Well, from putting all the good genes together and making Tik, he's supposed to come out perfect...Good looks, smart, good manners, nice in every way BUT in actuality, he isn't. He's a trouble maker...That's all I got so far...He IS smart though...

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
I love Tik!!!!! I can't wait for episode 2. He is sooooo....hilarious.

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is funny, especially Tik's character. i like the part where Tik got a lice from the little gurl and he itches his head like crazy. overall his character is funny spoil and Handsome!! lolx

numfon

sarNie Adult
lool gotta admit that Tik's character is hilarous. :lol: i love the bond between him and Professor 'Kitty' :lol:.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 2 was hiliarious too! Tik gets harassed by the little kids and he chases them around. The part that made me laugh so much was when he was begging the soldier guy to get him out of the village. He was saying he couldn't take it anymore cause there was no water and electricity. He was on his knees, holding the soldier's leg begging him. It was hiliarious!! Tik's character is so funny! I also like how he was following Janie around, wanting to stay at her house. Can't wait for episode 3. He's going to deliver a baby!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whoaww...Tik looks sooo hot in here....he's a funny troublemaker like in Roy Leh Sanae....

channy

sarNie Egg
I love this setting type of lakorn in the countryside/forest. Tik is so goofy. Epi 3 is cuteeee....lice part.... mouahahahahah.