spanky

sarNie OldFart
I mean the ram was...to me..subtle.....her crying to me isn't dramatic....I thought it was good....the build up for me was the whole lakorn haha...i cried a but i wasnt bawling my eyes out...if I watch just that ep alone...most likely I won't cry...lol maybe i will..ima a "crybaby" ...she has improved...but to me the scene was good...not great....diffinetly no excuse for her...she didnt knock it out of the park..thats the best she was able to do for this lakorn ..is what it is..and i hope i get to see more from her in the future.....you being ctitical is GOOD...I love it...more fans need to be able to do that w/o blind adoration...but ya each ppl is different in how they view and expect from acting...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
But I am not trying to be critical. TT I guess I just am...><

I also know you meant that only the ram scene was subtle. This is the point. Since I think we agree the subsequent scenes are NOT subtle like the ram scene then it's not too unfair if I apply the same standards and expectations that I used when I watched 1LoT and many other dramas that I did not follow since ep1 - yet for those performances one scene was able to captivate me.  If it is a poignant performance, a build up is not necessary. For KCR, after the ram scene, Piengkwan had a few more opportunities to emote.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i guess im an easily pleased lol i thunk that particular scene of the whole party deserves a standing ovation :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nope not unfair at all....yes applying those standards is fair. ..I don't really have a standard haha....she did have the opportunity.....I cried but it wasn't A ++ performance ...I just cried....the scenes were touching to me...not bawling out with tissues...haha ish ok ...critical good...we r all that way... glad to see u here with us ^.^

@fun...guess I am too

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
It's like what everyone has said so far, everyone has their own preference. To some, this last part of the series is one that is great. And the pairing has great chemistry and definitely not stiff at all. To others, this last part doesn't please them, and the acting isn't to their liking. 

To  me, there are some parts that I feel do lag and aren't needed but in general, I think the two leads are great at their roles. I wouldn't be able to picture anyone else in those roles. Not even Mark...and personally I'm a great MM Team fan. James Ma is doing so perfectly well as Khun Chai Ronnapee even though he does have some bad publicity, his acting shouldn't be one to be too harsh on because he's stood his ground as a newbie. 

As for Chalida, she's proved her growth in each lakorn she gets to do, and she's one of those few actresses who has near perfect and great chemistry with all her leading men. 

I keep forgetting that the two in real life are only 19/20 years old. 

I think those who has become attached to Kwan and Ronnapee are easily satisfied at the cute little scenes and heartbreaking scenes because we've grown to feel their pain almost. And although, it seemed lagging. Unlike most of the other brother's parts of the series, this last part actually goes into depth about the Kwan's family's history with love and higher ranked men along with that knowing that Chai Pee carrying a lot of burden with being the only last possible one to carry out the promise, we feel their pain and most definitely the greater sense of a love that cannot be. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Happy bday!! Same age...couple month apart? Sorry ppl for being repetitive. ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah i totally forgot today is james bday... techincally it was last night hahah, theres a 12 hour difference. or is it 16... i just know its more than 10 hours.

but i easily get displeased as well LOL

im still mad at chai pat... i dont think he can make it up to me. he should be the one who knows what chai phee is going thru best and should have been the first to help.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I felt like nobody really helping..they are all happy with their couple...pee risk getting scold by the granny to help his bro...

gracejen

sarNie Egg
The brothers and their wives are ~saving their help for like the last 2 or so episodes it seems. Going by the script on Manager. lol
It kind of takes Yodyot bringing a picture of Kwan where Ronnapee wrote how much he loves her on the back of it & other stuff for the brothers to start taking action. Cause Ronnapee still hasn't woken up from his surgery and they're worried.

I know the other brothers feel sort of  guilty about not going through w/ the promise themselves, but they see how much Ronnapee loves Kwan and they could've helped more beforehand.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
honestly Phee was always the first to help his brothers now nobody help him until they felt that  they gonna lose him for good

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
kodocha said:
honestly Phee was always the first to help his brothers now nobody help him until they felt that  they gonna lose him for good
I agree with u. Pee has always been there for them. Chai Yai, he help chai Yai the most along with Chai Lek. Chai Ruj, he was there for him, but Chai Yai was always stopping him. Chai Pat, he's the reason why Chai Pat met Kaew. And Chai Lek, he was the reason why Chai Lek ran away from the family and met Soifah. Now that its his turn, I haven't seen his brother do anything yet because talk and sit.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Not only this happened in lakorn, but in real life it's like this too. Usually if the siblings are married they don't get involve with the single life siblings a lot. Ands yes! We are talking about lakorn. The didn't physically helped, but they give suggestions for him. Yes! Chai pee deserved a help from the siblings because he did so much for them already.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
that why he deserve help....they gave small advice...none of them made an effect like Pee did for his brothers...he planned and scheme and assisted...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol @fantastic27 i misread it as talk and shit lol

their suggestion doesnt seem to help. its like they speak but their action... nadda. no one step up to the plate. its just all about talk, not really resolving the matter.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
B4 this lakorn aired I thought Mint Chalida was a rich and famous actress and knew who Chai Pee really is and didnt want to love a rich man, but I didn't think I'll be this depressing and sad that she a poor girl and didnt know who he was!!! Wack. Buy I'm loving it so far, not my favorite part. I have to say Chai Lek is the best, but Chai Pee is the cutest because of his short temper character!