♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

This is cute! such a short clip!
Love the couples!! lol :p

I spy Jirayu looking Mew's way, esp. at the end. hahahah jkjk
I saw a pic of him standing between Pope and Mew. lol :p

Wish there was a clip to that. lol :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I would love to see James Ma pair up with Chalida again along with other various actresses. Like what the host had said in Tonight Show, I agree that for James Ma's first lakorn he's doing a great job for a newbie :DDD *praising him again lol 

eeeeks James Ji and Chalida looks like they can be a fun couple if they ever get paired up. A Romantic comedy sounds good lol

oh yheaaa since Bomb and Chalida is in this one, I had to share lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYab3wrnxs

fanny

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
^^^ They Look Super Cute
James Ma Is Soo Adorable
BTW...If James Ji And Mint Were To Pair Up...What Would We Call
We Cant Call Them JaMint...TAKEN
Chalida-jirayu=Chalijira
Jirayu-Chalida=jiracha=jicha
Jirayu-mint=jimint

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@Kod Thank you :)

@fun hahaha lol :) I'll need more of the two to get use to them as a pair :DD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It's going to be 4AM and I'm up finishing ep.4...You can see Phee's changes from being a player to a one hearted man. He's changing into a person who is falling in love especially with someone he can't get. This makes Phee even more determine to win Khwans heart. Sergeant Lamai is on point with his words of wisdom lol Phee is in love !!!!! And he's going insane, short tempered angry with no reasons. For me, Episode 4 captures the actual beginning of K'Phee and K'Khwan's love story. She's starting to like him more and shes even letting her guards down. Phee said he'll help Pranod with Salakjit but he's having problems himself trying to pursue Khwan so idk why he's even offering to help n'Pranod 555 lor lin lor lin hahaah Pranod reminds me of another version of my cutie Alex Rendell :)

Khwan played the part where she spanked Pranod very well lol I bet her little nongs were giggling at that scene because they all have experienced that as well 555 ahaha Jk she was like a mother disciplining her son for ditching class. Oh yhea btw. James Mint and Pranod looked like a little family at the market ! :) I squealed at the part where Phee stole Khwans meatball out of her bowl and she took it back. They were def flirting haahah :DD Phee's receiving brownie points already :p

I wanna lol at Rampa. She's at the Palace acting like a devoted soon to be Jutathep daughter in law lol how pathetic ! It's sweet how Phee doesn't like eating anything too sweet yet he slurped Piangkwan's dessert that she made the first time :) Rampa can go ahead and learn Phee's favorite desserts haaha he can eat whatever Piangkwan makes for him......We all know that Phee is annoyed of Rampa but he's grateful that she does what she does for him....boy wait until you know how evil she is lol

The tiger's cave scene where Khwan and Phee were dancing is so romantic. In that scene, he wanted to confess his love but got rejected instead aweeeee. He slowly becomes weak when Khwan stabs him with her words !!! Phee is def a hottie when he's piss tho !!! Eeeeeks ! His jealousy spoke for him when Piangkwan went to go see Sia Peng :0 he's like I can give you far more then what sia Peng can give you !!! Wowwsaaah ! That should've made Piangkwan question what he has to offer ? That Sia Peng doesn't have ?

*blinking cursor I'm blanking out lol

Oh yhea I love the ending scene for ep.4. Khwans day is already ruined by the previous night because of that nasty Sia Peng. Chai Pee brought a smile to her face and brighten up her day by so many notches !!! Piangkwan is falling in love yal ;p lol

Nuff with my wall of texts :S

Okays 99 nows !!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
It took up to ep4 to have Kwan finally accepts pee. Imagine how hard/devastating it is going to be for our viewers when Kwan will not accept pee anymore when she finds out:( next 3 episodes will be very depressing. This week is going by soo slow -_- lol pee will have a lot of convincing to do, especially when grandma oom makes the situation worse!!

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
YaMaMiKi said:
^^^ They Look Super Cute
James Ma Is Soo Adorable
BTW...If James Ji And Mint Were To Pair Up...What Would We Call
We Cant Call Them JaMint...TAKEN

Some of the Thai fan call James Ma and Mint = MintMa
We could call James Ji and Mint = MintJi or JiMint

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
The new hackers acct is remembertha90s all his follewers are from popes friends
OMG no wonder !!! I was like theck ? I never follow this account before so I unfollow

SonYukView4ever

Mew with her Best New-coming Actress Trophy! I am proud of her! She did really well in K. Chai Pawornruj! :)

I had thought Jirayu would swoop Best Newcoming Actor, but Bomb did. o_O Oh no. lol  Anyways, Congratz Bomb!!

Cre. Mew's FB

SonYukView4ever

well, neither taew or mint are newbies, so they're out of the game.

newbies are mew, preem and bella.  I still think Mew was better than Bella bc Mew had more emotions and acting in her role.  Bella was pretty at the pageant but besides that her acting was pretty neutral through out...not much acting... not that great to me.  preem was a boo! her lakorn was boring  lol--just being honest here.

~~~
Jirayu should have won is all I'm shaking my head. :nono1:  :nono1: