WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Oopps yeah, that's where I saw her friend from. 
She was especially pretty in torranee nee ni krai krong because she was extra dolled up with her pretty hair and girly self. Haha

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@Fantastic_27
I agree. His cute face should get IG
James J and Bella do make an adorable couple. I can only hope they will date.
P.S.
Okay so this is off-topic but I can't help but ask. Has a random person, or in this case, a guy ever came up to you in a place and told you that you had a nice face and that they like your face? Awkward moment.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Today's episode was amazing!!!! Chai pee helping Kwan. Chai Pee was acting like a kid when he was eating the curry and sinking water!!! Hahaha trrw episode is goin to be good! Kwan is going to know who PEE really is! He is M.R Ronnapee Juththep. Ahhhhh that's when it all starts!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Penelope said:
Oh my..... both James got a chance to REALLY kiss their nang'eks.
Oh YES!!! Hahaha They r so lovely!!! Chai Lat and Kaew in Khun Chai Pee r cute! Kaew is so nice and beautiful.

I think Pream gotten prettier in KCR! Her hairstyle are different! And Kaew!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
jarofnothing said:
i'm already liking second pair - pop and beau! they're quite cute :)

Yesss! Me too. I love how he's interested in her fiesty and strong personality. ON top of that, I love how he's teasing her because she said he came to court her instead of Kwan so that people would stop assuming things of Kwan. Haha 

spanky said:
Nadech wearing mint outfit?.? Hahaha
Yaya, Margie, Boy, Mark, Kim and etc all wore the same outfit. I think there was probably a CH.3 event or something. Haha

And about JJ and Bella, they do seem reaelly close offcam and on top of that, I think by doing that, they're doing good at allowing fans to build a stronger fanbase for them. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Watching episode 5 and I cannot believe YOD tackled Chai Pee to the ground! Behind the scenes YOD knocked out Chai Pee!!! Omg fighting over a girl! Of course chai pee will get her. Kwan never liked YOD anyways!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Watching episode 5 and I cannot believe YOD tackled Chai Pee to the ground! Behind the scenes YOD knocked out Chai Pee!!! Omg fighting over a girl! Of course chai pee will get her. Kwan never liked YOD anyways!
OMG! I was just about to comment on this scene as well! James looked so angry! He looked so attractive though. I guess since he's so gentle and nice, it's strange seeing him furiated! I love it though! Omg why is my heart beating so much??

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James Jirayu is too adorable! He is taking pics with everyone he run into lol...James and Bella are to cute...thanks for sharing all these wonderful pics girls! Lots of Love :)