mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Hippo

The people in here all so 'hou bow'! They believe everything that B*^?< says! She's just jealous of piengkwan for becoming much more popular than she and much more beautiful to! So she goes around spreading rumours and everyone believes her!!.

Hrmm. Hoo bow ror? Rumors are often used in Thai lakorns. We complain about it because the audience gets to see the whole picture and know the truth. But there are a lot of gullible people out in the real world too. Many examples on the internet esp when it comes to gossip articles. 555555++++

Does this one have a bigger cast than all the others? It seemed like there were so many people in the credits.

Medta style. They added many additional characters. I.E. Piengkwan didn't have an aunt and her cousin in the lakorn is supposed to be her real younger brother in the novel. The lakorn is actually fast paced when compared to the novel. In the novel, Ronnapi didn't meet Piengkwan's family until after he rescued her from the sia. 

@spanky

I like how they met...dreamy effect like Yah On dream haha...wrong nang fah

SPOILERS* If the lakorn follow the novel, the dream will be mentioned again near the end.  After Piengkwan wins Yah Aon over, Yah Aon will be like ~~~ Oh, this was the nang fah in the dream I told you about, Chai Pi ~~~~~ . Somehow, I suddenly have flashbacks about Dao Pra Sook when one of the nannies did a 180 and doted on Dao just because she found out nang aek has "good blood" in her... That is, when they find out she is a child of people with "class" -- they treat her so differently. Only in Thai lakorns. Nam nao jing jing~~

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wish I can read thai....too lazy to learn...thanks for the info...yah on is something else.... 

Soo true about rumors/gossip and the internet 

What you don't see with your eyes, don't witness with your mouth.  ~Jewish Proverb

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” 
― Socrates

“Isn't it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?” 
― Sean CoveyThe 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens

“The gossip mill runs on estrogen.” HAHAHA
― Kim HarringtonPerception  

“It's none of your concern what others say or think about you. Your happiness is your own responsibility.” 
― Richelle E. Goodrich

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
finally watched ep 2,it better than ep 1 actually liked it ,dont care what people say im enjoying this part,the parangs are well suited cant wait for more,im hooked

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
Just why they dressed my krong kaew in that blue wierd dress and strong red lips? She could look much way more beautiful

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished episode 1&2 of khun chai ronapee. i like it a lot. but the bg music!!! oh goodness sake, it is killing me. i like good depressing music but this is just horrible depressing music.

i dont think kwan is overly strong. she talks back to pee bc he basically is there long enough for her to talk back lol she was very blunt & straightforward with yod and she is being the same to pee. just that pee is a little more thick face lol by sticking around. he is such a stalker lol

and yes i do love it when kwan whacked him in the head. i love how she is capable to change a tire, pick up a hammer to fix her house. now that is girl power!!! she might be added to my favorite with soifah.

people find it boring for 1. they r too eager to meet their bias lol 2. mark cameo appearance was not long enough 3. the music

i find the pacing a bit fast. everything happen so fast within 2 episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wanndii said:
Just why they dressed my krong kaew in that blue wierd dress and strong red lips? She could look much way more beautiful
she looked best in khun chai rachanon.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I like the lakorn actually. I mean I think it's a perfect pace. I feel like everyone has high expectations for KCR that's why many people are bored with the lakorn. It doesnt satisfy the viewers. But I'm sure it's going to change next week:) that's when the good parts are going to happen!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i love how independence she is...the changing of tire...hammering...working to support her family....supportive of her family and all the adopted kids! I like Chin ost

P: you guys grow all this (veg), why? you can buy it...(what a dolt hahaha)

Kwan look at him like DUR, we plant these...she insult him and he pretend to be hurt and she tell him too bad, he's not dead hahaha...

I agree, she's argumentative w/Pee cuz he's there, in her face

"never agree w/stupid ppl, they drag you down and beat you w/experience"

I watch it for myself ***...not for other ppl..

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Wanndii said:
True!!! She could look way better...I'm only skimming this series for Khun Chai Pat and Krong Kaew...The lakorn looks really beautiful but DANG it the music is putting me to sleep!!!

I still watched epi 1 and 2 but it was just OK for me...I love Mint and she looks great onscreen but I'm not hooked at all...I was really going to give this a shot and keep following this next Friday...fingers crossed :wink:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch the last episode of Khun Chai Lek and start Khun Chai Ronnapee yet. I've been busy. I saw screen capture pictures of Bella's character, and I was like "Why does she looks so not friendly?"  Maybe it was because of her red lipstick and maybe the darken of her eyebrows that really make her look not so friendly as she was in Khun Chai Lek and Khun Chai Doctor's part (even though, I didn't watch Khun Chai Doctor's part).

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I see that Soifah(Taew) is shooting a wedding magazine photo shoot with Khun Chai DOCTOR instead of Khun Chai LEK!!! :eek: : ( Not good, man. Lol. 

Yaam

sarNie Adult
KCR is slow so far in epi.1 and 2 but hopefully it picks up because James Ma and Chalida are cute!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
how is episode 1&2 slow? we have been introduce to kwan, her family and her back story. the pranang have meet. he has meet her family. he is already trying to get close to her. the yod issue flew by like there was no tmrw.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
I found ep2 better than ep1. I don't think its boring, maybe the pace is slow but not too slow lol. I think its that slow music in the background haha...I hate it when it comes on. Which btw isn't that song royal ish....I read it somewhere it has to do with the King

Or its bc alot of ppl had high expectation (including myself) that it didn't fulfil what they wanted, they find it boring lol? Its only the beginning, I'm sure it'll get better by nxt week. I just want to see the part where piangkwan finds out who he really is!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yay I finally finished the last subs for KChaiLek ! I've got to say Khun chai Rachanon was perfect !!! There was no forwarding at alllll !IMO. Nothing dragged, the storyline and characters kept me interested and hooked ! Qi Pao was the last lakorn that got me running to the bathroom for tissue and now khun chai Rachanon got me doing the same thing ! P'Aof did a superb job with his part of the series ! Standing ovation <3 Im happy we're getting to see Janta and Khun Chan again in Taews upcoming lakorn with Smart. I hope those two get a chance to pair up again in their own lakorn because I find them compatible and cute together. Aweee Chai Lek was going insane in the forest thinking of Soifah. I lol when Soifah threw the ring at him because anything that hits his head, he assumes it's Soi 5555 I love how much Sois character changed throughout the lakorn too (; you get to see her fall in love and become soft hearted towards a man 5555 ahhhhhh ! Words aren't enough to express my love for this series !! P'aof and khun chai Rachanon series deserves an award ! <3

On the next ;p
I've skimmed through KCR but haven't thoroughly watched it because I've been super busy. Finally starting the subs today and I am excited. I've read about the mix reviews blehhh I'll have to watch and decide myself lol eeeeks

meenia

sarNie Adult
It's cute how Chai Pat and Kaew had two screen shoot profile in the theme song while the other brothers only get one.  Everyone is still so perfect. 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think and hope people will start opening up more to the last part of this series. Sure, to some it may be slow but I think like most, it starts up kind of slow at first. I mean, especially considering this is the last...consider it the &quot;calm before the storm&quot;. We know from here on out there'll be plenty of tears to come in comparison to the previous brothers'.

I was watchin Ep.2 and saw how Grandma Oon was crying from either behind bars or while looking at someone who is behind bars. Either way, I can't wait for the drama to unravel and for the two to fall in love.

I also notice Kwan's personality is a bit of a mixture of the current Juthathep daughter in laws. I mean she's young and kind-hearted like Pream's character who is youthful and naive. She is upholding her pride and sticks her ground against p'ek like Taew's character. She's graceful and gentle other times like Mew's character. And like Bella's character, she does her work to help her family and does household chores well like her as well.

Personally, although it's heartbreaking, it's good that she doesn't say anything against those who are badmouthing her or thinking badly of her. It's kind of that thing where &quot;why waste your breathe and time on someone who doesn't or isn't willing to get to know you&quot;. She's being the bigger person by doing something she loves regardless of the rumors and pain that comes with it while following through with it because she has to care for her family.

Sidenote, I agree though. Rampa is a sly fox and has been the smarter one out of the previous girls. She knows how to act perfect infront of the grandmas. But her flaw is that the moment she slips up with her act, her plan will only go downhill from that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Weirfany...great perspective. ..u said what I thought haha....the scene with the bar caught my eye....mmm ...ppl r after kwan...hire gun of rampa and yah ON agreeing to it??? SO excited for fri...Pee will comfort Kwan and give her support... I like how he isn't all...I'm save u..but I sympathize and will give you support while always wanting to make it better (read from spoiler)....nk is no Cinderella waiting for a prince to always save her but his assitance is helpful but not always wanted...maybe when some1 trying to kill her hahaha...she'll ride side by side...she work...change her own tire...fix things in the house. ...