HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I like how Miniezmin is. I am glad that she/he didn't take one user's stupid comment seriously. She/he's a very tolerable person that she/he decided to put the subs back on. I am very thankful for her/him. I know that subbing can be VERY annoying because some people are just thick, face copy-catter! They don't know how to appreciate the work of others.
Yep, very happy that Miniezmin put it back on ^_^  

*Wait, anyone know if Miniezmin is a male or female?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My Khun Chai Lek, Chat, and the other guy (I forgot his name) on 3zaaap show. Mint C was also on the show too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TyrKOnF7kQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzNaBjWrLSY

Lol. What is wrong with these Khun Chai! Khun Chai Doctor likes the color pink and I think he also like hello kitty(?), as for Khun Chai Lek, he likes barney. Lol. They're so cute. It's their guilty pleasure. I wonder what Khun Chai Ronnapee like. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
james ma didnt make the cut bc of his look on the star? he doesnt sound bad. he sounds.better thnan bie and tono. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Khun Chai Lek is tomorrow!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Lhun Chai Ronnapee is going to be FULL OF DRAMA!!!And I'm prepare for it,after Khun Chai Lek & Soifah! Lol. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wat a happy family...only in da acting world lol! Hope Nok Chatchai make this last part good...after it is da last part of da SJ series and hope it a lot of episode like 13 or 15 hehehehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LOVE him in the pilot outfit!  :drools:

Short translation - (summary)

mint afraid of height and had to do the flying scene (took 2 days)...they talk about summary of lakorn...their love and bg..granny obstacle...n'k has pride in herself/career...ask about how James feel/experience w/lakorn...talked about their character...work...they put jame on the spot..reenactment (your my women) and singing..he did well...i was nervous and giddy for him

again summary of character/persona...nok sound like a great "director/teacher"....He told mint how back in the day the actors would do their own hair/makeup...(teach/help with that)...Bird think Jame a cool pilot

"Love that can't be stop" (ronapee theme by Nok chutchai)

James : Mom Chut Ta Tape...Tiger..most handsome pilot haha..point to mint...THis is pliengkwan...as pretty as my sis-inlaw

Mint - your very into your role of tiger...pilot...player

James - Mint don't know you Ronnapee is "neur hom" out of the rest of the bro

Mint- Too much...I know your "hot"...let watch the spoof 

Again Summary - how they meet...ppl around them....n'k ALWAYS insulted by everyone...ester talked about her character...