p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you Grace for the spoiler ! He def is keeping his promise <3 So nice of him to take care of Chat as if he was his real son !!!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah chat/top is not au real son...he raised au cuz his mom the queen past died...how she died has not been revealed...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ooo thanks...i thought that Off was the "friend" and Au is the real dad and the mom is the "queen" thanks for the clarification

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
spanky said:
looking pretty in Pink...both are now very comfortable w/each other
Yes they r quite comfortable. Since James and Mint been working together for a year now James should get closer to Mint. Plus Mint is his first Co-star he kissed. And Mint.

It went from backs

To hugging:

James and Mint look so comfortable in this pic

Lol James Look likes he's enjoying himself already.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the last pix is soo cute...shows his goofy side...if they didn't mention that He's shy...i wouldn't guess it...he's doing really well as chai Pee...his opposite persona in real life

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
the last pix is soo cute...shows his goofy side...if they didn't mention that He's shy...i wouldn't guess it...he's doing really well as chai Pee...his opposite persona in real life
Me too.
I'm still wowed by him !!! Haahah just the thought of chai pee makes me lol too ! His character is adorably cute!!!!! His facial expression and his haaaa!? when he found out that chai Yai had Boonhome find them a hunter was freaking funny!! Hahaahahhaah !!! Ahhh I love KChaiLek part of the series :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Joi never watches what he says lol he loosely speaks his mind without thinking which I find very cuteee...oh geezus I seriously find everything cute about KCLek story in general hahaahah My Janta hahaha oh I meant Janta kaung KcRachanon 555 Joi is jai ron meuan Soi ! Wherever she is, he'll always be by her side T_T

I find Janta's story sad as well. She feels like an outsider and a burden :( Ploy isn't bad for a starter, when she cries, you want to cry along with her too. Can't wait to see when she finds out who her real famiy is...

So sad when Pohyai and Soi departed :( where's my tissues at !? :/
I'm officially in love with Top Jaron. He's so damn hot haahah well IMO he is :) his jaw structure is fineeee and he has big lips haahah ! Chat kaung chan <3 Loving how brotherly he is already to Soi. He already felt a sudden connection when he first heard Soi talk :) Khun Chai Chat bpen khon keng tee soot !

ATM I am enjoying the jealousy between Lek and Soi :))))