Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
It's sad that Miniezmin is no longer subbing but I understand, she's an amazing person, I hope she is doing well and hope that she comes back to subbing soon. Someone that can contact her, please thank her for all of her hard work.

I'm happy to hear that the viki team will be subbing for Khun Chai Rachanon and Khun Chai Ronnapee. Though I can't speak or understand Thai, if I am really into a lakorn, I watch it without English subs :)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
Well Viki.com is subbing Khun Chai Ronnapee, so just go to that site, but for me I understand thai 60-70% perfect already. but some thai words r to big for me to understand so I would prefer to watch eng subs. 
yes i know viki is subbing it but thai dramas on viki takes too long. like usually 1-2 years sometimes longer. i hope we have a lot of subbers for the 4th and 5th bros so it can be done quicker. ah i see lucky you. i wish i could understand thai even if i couldn't read/write. just listening skills would be sufficient

-AyLove- said:
Yes, I am. To me, I don't really need sub because as long as I understand the most important part/message of each scene then I'm good and okay with it. But I do have to admit that Khun Chai Lek's part is kind of hard for me because the characters speak in Essan most of the time. Which confuses me a lot because I have to predict  what they're saying. Lol.  

ah so lucky. yeah their dialect is very differ. even though i dont understand Thai I could tell that when Sopha (taew) spoke it was differ from the usual thai dialect i have heard in thai dramas
LOVE M&M said:
To me, Thai is like my second language, I can read and understand, but can't write  
ah that's still good at least you can read and understand.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mintwix said:
I need to catch up on your mvs, Smilez. <3 Will watch them on mobile when I'm comfy in bed. HEHEHE.
555 okay ka ;p
I've been quite lazy making em too :/ lol

Well since KCR is airing soon, I can't be lazy anymore hahaahah ! Def going to be making lots of KCR mvs :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
-AyLove- said:
Ratings for Khun Chai Lek's episode 4-6 (May 31st- June 2nd).

Epi 4: 10.3 (13.5, 9.7)
Epi 5: 11.1 (15.2,10.4)
Epi 6: 11.9 (16.1, 11.2)

Cr: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=340147362779388&set=a.322514194542705.1073741828.300117883449003&type=1&theater

So far so good!!!! So happy Khun Chai Lek is doing good. Double digits so far for all episodes. :)
Chai Lek still continued to hit double diget...tat mean Thailand view must like it as much as we international view lol! Wow more impressive, Bangkok hit double and so did da other hit double! Great Job Khun Chai Ratchanon Cast!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol

barely catching up

Chai P : If chai lek gonna escape why would he go somewhere that can be easily found...he would escape far away...

every1 glares at him hahaha...

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg smilez i love love love the mv of khun chai ronapee. with barely any other clips other than the teasers, this is just amazing.

ik such in a dilemma. dont want khun chai rachanon to end and really really want to see.khun chai ronapee!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chai Pee look pretty long because they just got done filming 2 weeks ago. I hope its also 13 episode maybe 14. Hehehe

heathvee said:
premium magazine 

This is such a cute cover so cute. I want that Magazine. I'll print it. Mint Looks like Bella kinda in the magazine.

Making a slideshow hehehe.