Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Alice that's not wat I meant. (Lol) I'm cheering on both couples
now some of you are pointing fingers at but lucky @fantastic_27 i still have u that understand how tough moment i had which i never come across 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

Aside from this, Mint has another lakorn “Suparburoot Jutathep Series” “Khun Chai Ronpee” pairing up with newbie actor “James Ma.”  With this Min expresses her concern for James, since he talks so little it might affect his performance in flirting scenes.
As for “Suparburoot Jutathep” series “Khun Chai Ronpee” I’m assuming that it’ll be on air around February, or March.  We’re done 50% of the filming now.  The progression has been good.

How’s the newbie pra’ek “James Ma?” 
James is someone who barely speaks.  He looks like an extremely private person.  Sometimes I feel an urge to tell him to ease up and relax a bit more than this.  Nowadays he almost doesn’t speak to anyone on the set.  I’m afraid that it’s going to affect his performance or my performance.  I’m afraid the viewers won’t get engrossed into the characters.

Cr to Sugur Daily.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I definitely think that James Ma is comfortable now. Considering how the interview was from earlier in the recording sessions. 
And I think watching the drama series this far, we definitely see that James Ma plays his playboy and flirtacious scence really well. 
Many I feel doubted him and was worried, but imo at least to me, he's definitely proved worthy of his role considering how many people doubted his abilities. 

Can't wait for his and Mint's series. Feels like ages. 

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for James and Mint too. It feels so long waiting for the last series esp. when it's the most anticipated. :)

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Thanks all for sharing!! I'm also hoping for a lot of chemistry for James Ma and Mint...crossing those fingers for their story!! 

Can't wait for all the couples to reunite in last one :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
eh eh ehhh Mark is in part 4!!! omgah!! :woot:  :woot2:  I need to catch up loool so I can see his face. hahahaha :)
U mean part 5 b/c Mark was only linked to Chai Pee because he wanted to be Chai Pee in only Khun Chai Ronnapee because it was action, but they decided no, and Mark said he will take a small role in CHai Pee only. He said they didn't need to pay him as long as he gets to be apart of the series.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Raiya2 said:
Thanks all for sharing!! I'm also hoping for a lot of chemistry for James Ma and Mint...crossing those fingers for their story!! 

Can't wait for all the couples to reunite in last one :)
love your James J and Bella picture 

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Reading about KCR on Manager and Nouch/Nuch(?) is so annoying. One of the most annoying n'rai to read about. lol I keep wanting it to update really fast whenever it stops on a Nuch paragraph.

This is my first Taew lakorn and I'm liking her.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love today episode...da wedding scene is nicely done and it really heart warming...and weird and funny :) Soifah was in da rush to talk to Off but everyone think of da other way lol. Anyways love da bedroom scene, Soifah was ready to hurt Chai Lek but instead he tell her about his brothers lol him!

Chai Chat is so handsome! Noot is getting annoyer everytime she on :lol: Chai Pat omg was da first one to be down...poor Chai Pat! Chai Yai is fully awake but Chai Chat is knock out i think...and he hot head it too, charming :D...can't wait for tomorrow episode :) super excited!

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
love your James J and Bella picture 
Thanks! I really fell in love with them...I don't care who they date in real life hahaha I'm just happy they got paired up as Chai Pat and KrongKaew!!!

Looking forward to their cameos in the 5th lakorn with Chai Pee  :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
Soy is too funny!  Taking a knife to bed lmao - Can't wait to see her be sweet toward khun Chai Rachanon.